Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

Congratulation biz..

Has someone noticed its just dat working on our files..just 1 CO..

May be bcoz of new uni semster coming up..just guessing..

Yes, case officer Nancy is  disappear 

eagerly waiting for her reply 

40 days now last time she contacted me,

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys I have applied 887 on 20 Feb 2018 i need to apply 489 visa for new born baby what is the procedure, Can someone share some information on this. thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VIno said:

Hi Guys I have applied 887 on 20 Feb 2018 i need to apply 489 visa for new born baby what is the procedure, Can someone share some information on this. thanks in advance

I was under the impression that a new born baby gets his/her parents visa. Or citizenship if parents are PR.

Sorry mate dont have more information on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys ,

update on the situation,

I have applied for new passports for Kids - done

Have had discussion with MARA agent's ( at least 3 )  and also called IMMI ( 3 times ) for conformation of this discussion  - passports is treated as a document of identity and also a document required for traveling ( to identify the person travelling ).

Hence the out come/ decision  of the visa application is not affected if the passport expires during the process of the application being assessed . In saying so, if the CO requires you to provide a renewed passport , it would be specified.

I have uploaded fresh scanned copies of the Passports and also written a memo to CO ( suggested by one operator - immi ) explaining that the the renewal of passport have been applied.

Now all we can do is either wait for the new passports and upload them  OR  get the grant and update the passports details.

t will be interesting to see which comes first

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VIno said:

Hi Guys I have applied 887 on 20 Feb 2018 i need to apply 489 visa for new born baby what is the procedure, Can someone share some information on this. thanks in advance

Was the baby born after you applied 887, If yes : please read below.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/189/if-you-have-a-newborn-child.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Guys ,

update on the situation,

I have applied for new passports for Kids - done

Have had discussion with MARA agent's ( at least 3 )  and also called IMMI ( 3 times ) for conformation of this discussion  - passports is treated as a document of identity and also a document required for traveling ( to identify the person travelling ).

Hence the out come/ decision  of the visa application is not affected if the passport expires during the process of the application being assessed . In saying so, if the CO requires you to provide a renewed passport , it would be specified.

I have uploaded fresh scanned copies of the Passports and also written a memo to CO ( suggested by one operator - immi ) explaining that the the renewal of passport have been applied.

Now all we can do is either wait for the new passports and upload them  OR  get the grant and update the passports details.

t will be interesting to see which comes first

 

Wow this is great information HSK, thanks for sharing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, VIno said:

Hi Guys I have applied 887 on 20 Feb 2018 i need to apply 489 visa for new born baby what is the procedure, Can someone share some information on this. thanks in advance

You notify them on ur immi account by filling the change of circumstances form and then apply for birth certificate once u got the BC fill the form 1436 and get the attested copy of birth cert 

send both to the adelaide team. They will issue 489 to ur child and add him/her to ur 887 file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about the passport for the new born baby

You notify them on ur immi account by filling the change of circumstances form and then apply for birth certificate once u got the BC fill the form 1436 and get the attested copy of birth cert 
send both to the adelaide team. They will issue 489 to ur child and add him/her to ur 887 file.


Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deftown said:

How about the passport for the new born baby

 


Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
 

 

yes you need baby birth certificate ,baby  passport, your passport, visa 489 to send gsm team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

are you in Toowoomba, as it sounds like it.... because I am here as well and I love it.

Yup, Australia's best kept secret => Toowoomba ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, B33l said:

You notify them on ur immi account by filling the change of circumstances form and then apply for birth certificate once u got the BC fill the form 1436 and get the attested copy of birth cert 

send both to the adelaide team. They will issue 489 to ur child and add him/her to ur 887 file.

Do we need to pay for the new born baby, while adding in Form 1436.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Yes, case officer Nancy is  disappear 

eagerly waiting for her reply 

40 days now last time she contacted me,

Next thing you know - you may be getting a grant from CO Dat or Adam! ? ?  Do not have to rely on Nancy alone! ? ? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VIno said:

Do we need to pay for the new born baby, while adding in Form 1436.

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VIno said:

Do we need to pay for the new born baby, while adding in Form 1436.

 

No u won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Honey said:

yes you need baby birth certificate ,baby  passport, your passport, visa 489 to send gsm team 

That could be uploaded on immi accout once the child is added in the file. Don't need that for 489 visa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Guys ,
update on the situation,
I have applied for new passports for Kids - done
Have had discussion with MARA agent's ( at least 3 )  and also called IMMI ( 3 times ) for conformation of this discussion  - passports is treated as a document of identity and also a document required for traveling ( to identify the person travelling ).
Hence the out come/ decision  of the visa application is not affected if the passport expires during the process of the application being assessed . In saying so, if the CO requires you to provide a renewed passport , it would be specified.
I have uploaded fresh scanned copies of the Passports and also written a memo to CO ( suggested by one operator - immi ) explaining that the the renewal of passport have been applied.
Now all we can do is either wait for the new passports and upload them  OR  get the grant and update the passports details.
t will be interesting to see which comes first
 
Good somewhere you got a clarification on the issue.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every month there are some issues for 887 visa processing like - EOFY or BOFY or COs are on leave or immi laws changing etc etc ... ... similar to my country when every time price hikes there are some reason like - Drought or rain or flood etc etc ... ... ???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Biz said:

Hi guys have applied in 16 jan2018 and has been direct granted co dat

Many Many Congratulations bro you give us a hope immigration hasn’t  stop giving 887 yet ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use