Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, B33l said:

Yes i m from Geelong 

mee too# ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 10:18 AM, Angos said:

I wish the same, they should start picking up the file quickly. I was wondering why they are really slow in process. Our condition is to stay 2 years in regional area, but now we are bound to stay more then 2 years . ?. Well they should hire more CO's  to speed up and indirectly create more employment. ?

Hi,

I think their aim is to mqke us stay in regional as long as possible.  After 2 years, 9months to 11 months of processing time. It's almost 3 years..

They need people in regional I think ???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to everyone who get granted and all the best to everyone applied. You will all get it soon.

Can I ask? I am on 489 visa, and I wouldn't have much evidence for the first year, if so, could I wait untill I have stong proof to apply? Can I apply on my 3rd year instead of 2nd year?

I am in NSW regional, can I move to another states? Does anyone experienced this?

Please help me....

I am lost, don't know should I apply or should wait??

Thank you so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, H N Thao said:

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to everyone who get granted and all the best to everyone applied. You will all get it soon.

Can I ask? I am on 489 visa, and I wouldn't have much evidence for the first year, if so, could I wait untill I have stong proof to apply? Can I apply on my 3rd year instead of 2nd year?

I am in NSW regional, can I move to another states? Does anyone experienced this?

Please help me....

I am lost, don't know should I apply or should wait??

Thank you so much 

Please wait do not rush, Co asked me for my first month correspondence address caused no bills or lease on my name, luckily managed to provide statutory declaration from my friend for that month otherwise I was in trouble. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Please wait do not rush, Co asked me for my first month correspondence address caused no bills or lease on my name, luckily managed to provide statutory declaration from my friend for that month otherwise I was in trouble. 

Thank @Chaitanya27

I have lease contract but no bills and bank statement for the whole year, but i have pay slip for 2 months and hospital bills, which is at the end of the 1st year.  If I wait till 3rd year, will CO suspected why didn't I apply? Do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 10:48 PM, Sandy kundlas said:

 

I provided pay slips for2 years ,tax assessment , reference letter bank statement but some of the documents my agents did not upload , for residency proof i gave declarations from my friend i used to live with for first 2 months then 2 years lease , electricity bills on my name , licence car rego bank statement few letters , phone bills,  lease ledger 

Thank @Sandy kundlas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, H N Thao said:

Thank @Chaitanya27

I have lease contract but no bills and bank statement for the whole year, but i have pay slip for 2 months and hospital bills, which is at the end of the 1st year.  If I wait till 3rd year, will CO suspected why didn't I apply? Do you think?

Very risky to apply at this stage, Co verify your 1 year employment and 2 years regional living proof. This process includes everything such as bank statements, superannuation statement, lease, bills , driving license 

however you can apply for visa anytime in 4 years but make sure you have proper evidence for your 2 years regional living and 1 year employment 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VIno said:

Hi Guys I have applied 887 on 20 Feb 2018 i need to apply 489 visa for new born baby what is the procedure, Can someone share some information on this. thanks in advance

You will need baby’s birth certificate(Australian) and passport from Your country. After that have to fill form 1022. Submitt all three documents and your baby will get 489 and bridging visa together. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my friend (who is not in the forum) has got the direct grant today .He applied on 16th Jan 2018.

It seems that COs are back to track. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarDec said:

One of my friend (who is not in the forum) has got the direct grant today .He applied on 16th Jan 2018.

It seems that COs are back to track. 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Very risky to apply at this stage, Co verify your 1 year employment and 2 years regional living proof. This process includes everything such as bank statements, superannuation statement, lease, bills , driving license 

however you can apply for visa anytime in 4 years but make sure you have proper evidence for your 2 years regional living and 1 year employment 

Best advice! ? And it's true, immigration doesn't question why you applied when you did. For most of us on 489 visas it takes some time to settle - find a job and to rent a "proper" place from agency. So immigration understand why you apply after 3 years instead of after 2. I did too. ?  

Of course, there is a danger of the rules changing while you wait extra time, but it is a risk for you to evaluate... Applying too early without solid evidence may be a bigger risk. ? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends, can some body help me to clear my three doubts regarding the proofs to be filed for 887

1)Is there a need of Ielts for main applicant or additional applicants?

2) Is it alright to use an attested true copy which has been attested more than a year back?...The question is, is there any validity for attestation, like six months, 12 months etc?

3)Regarding 52 salary slip, how do we submit it?, scan all 52 salary  slips into a single pdf?...

Can somebody please share their valuable opinion. Thanks in advance

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi friends, can some body help me to clear my three doubts regarding the proofs to be filed for 887

1)Is there a need of Ielts for main applicant or additional applicants?

2) Is it alright to use an attested true copy which has been attested more than a year back?...The question is, is there any validity for attestation, like six months, 12 months etc?

3)Regarding 52 salary slip, how do we submit it?, scan all 52 salary  slips into a single pdf?...

Can somebody please share their valuable opinion. Thanks in advance

 

 

1. There is no need for IELTS for the Main Applicant. However the additional applicants over 18 must have an IELTS or at least prove that they can speak English. Otherwise you'll have to pay additional cost which is costly.

2. Safe to say that you might need to re-attest those documents just to be on the safe side? Lets wait for other guys in this forum might think. Its free to attest documents anyway.

3. For the payslips, I'm earning weekly as well so I have heaps of payslips. What I did was I combine them into monthly then submit them accordingly. (So basically 4-5 payslips per month) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends, i was asked to provide lease agreement from my CO but the medical for my baby was asked by Decision maker (delivery section). 

What’s the difference? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Viky said:

Hi friends, i was asked to provide lease agreement from my CO but the medical for my baby was asked by Decision maker (delivery section). 

What’s the difference? 

Did they asked you again ot you are referring to old one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

Me too from Toowoomba ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk
 

what a coincident ,three ppl for a small town... 

are you the main applicant and what are you doing currently.

I work at a commercial laundry as Logistic Manager. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deftown said:

any second timers being contacted by CO for the December applicants?

Not yet mate. Even November applicants are waiting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tpsk said:

Not yet mate. Even November applicants are waiting 

...and September! ? ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tpsk said:

Not yet mate. Even November applicants are waiting 

I'm loosing my patience day by day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mates got my grant just now.

Date applied : 01-dec-2017

1st contact : 23 MaY june - asked for wife AFP and Indian pCC - submited in 20 days

grant - today.

CO: Adam

I wish all you guys will receive grants this month

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rup said:

Hi mates got my grant just now.

Date applied : 01-dec-2017

1st contact : 23 MaY june - asked for wife AFP and Indian pCC - submited in 20 days

grant - today.

CO: Adam

I wish all you guys will receive grants this month

Congratulations ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use