887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, Rup said:

Hi mates got my grant just now.

Date applied : 01-dec-2017

1st contact : 23 MaY june - asked for wife AFP and Indian pCC - submited in 20 days

grant - today.

CO: Adam

I wish all you guys will receive grants this month

Congrats mate 

5 minutes ago, Rup said:

1st contact : 23 MaY june - asked for wife AFP and Indian pCC - submited in 20 days

grant - today.

Congratulations. Just now i was posting " is there any second timers being contacted by CO for December applicants?" And you posting with your grant, Good news. 

6 minutes ago, Rup said:

grant - today.

Yeepee!!!!!!! Most welcome news, congratulations Rup!!!! ???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B3sT said:

Craigieburn next to Roxburgh Park?
I think its not a regional place.

Yes, but in my visa, i can stay anywhere in Melbourne. Notification of grant of a Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 489) visa.

You must live in specified areas
Your visa has been granted on the basis of a sponsorship by a family member. Visa condition
8549 requires that you must live, study and work in designated area(s). These are:

Victoria Entire state

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Honey said:

Yes, but in my visa, i can stay anywhere in Melbourne. Notification of grant of a Skilled - Regional Sponsored (subclass 489) visa.

Your visa has been granted on the basis of a sponsorship by a family member. Visa condition
8549 requires that you must live, study and work in designated area(s). These are:

Victoria Entire state

That's the same as mine. We can stay at designated areas.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Honey said:

Victoria Entire state

20 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

That's the same as mine. We can stay at designated areas.

I am in kurunjang just before melton on same visa as both of you 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Honey said:

Victoria Entire state

ohh yes family sponorship ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Guys,

Quick question, is it advisable to keep health insurance after applying 887 or it does not really matter.

Any chance that case office might ask for it at later stage?

Thanks

What I understood is that  you need to pay medicare levy surcharge anyway after you get 887(if you paid tax for this year after you applied 887 you will come to know).If your family income is less than 180k when no need to pay surcharge(if more than 180k, better to get private insurance).Medicare will cover normal pack of private cover.Extras(specs, dental) you will have to take a decision whether you need private cover.

Hope the information is useful.Any lock is that after 365 days if you rejoin again in private insurance you will not get rebate.

5 hours ago, Rup said:

grant - today.

Hi Rup,

Congratulations for the grant. I have PM you if you can have look.

Thanks