887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

hi...?

i just wondering is it ok to relocate from one  regional area to another regional while under 887 visa process.Currently i am in regional nsw and want to move to regional qld  area within the postcode given by imiigration while isssuing 489 visa.. i do have enough proff of my 2.5 years stay n fulltime work of 2 years just incase Co ask me more docs.

can anyone suggest me plz ...

Thank you. I believe CO's are not slow but they also entertained those files who directly applied for 887 from other countries like India, Pak, and other countries. They are also in the queue. We only know those whose are on the list. So don't worry we all get it soon [emoji846].

[mention=3025]B3sT[/mention] Happy Friday [emoji846]

PS: I am very happy my son is coming on Tuesday from India. I gonna see him after 4 months. yaaaay [emoji846]
:)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

hi...[emoji3]
i just wondering is it ok to relocate from one  regional area to another regional while under 887 visa process.Currently i am in regional nsw and want to move to regional qld  area within the postcode given by imiigration while isssuing 489 visa.. i do have enough proff of my 2.5 years stay n fulltime work of 2 years just incase Co ask me more docs.
can anyone suggest me plz ...

Hi Bimu

Yes you can, but you need to update them as the changes happened after you applied the visa.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Hi jasond

i am in the same situation my employer had not add any super for last 1.5 years. Case officer has asked to submit tax notice,(which is up to date) super statement shows contribution. I asked my employer to put super in my account and they did in last week.  now i am waiting for statement to come in my email. this would take around 5-7 days.

I am not sure if it would create any problem in my file . Please suggest if any one know what could be the effect of the same. 

rahulofpl@gmail.com

4 hours ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi jasond

i am in the same situation my employer had not add any super for last 1.5 years. Case officer has asked to submit tax notice,(which is up to date) super statement shows contribution. I asked my employer to put super in my account and they did in last week.  now i am waiting for statement to come in my email. this would take around 5-7 days.

I am not sure if it would create any problem in my file . Please suggest if any one know what could be the effect of the same. 

rahulofpl@gmail.com

Go online and take screenshot of transaction records and upload that screenshot 

4 hours ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi jasond

rahulofpl@gmail.com

What is your timeline? When you applied and when case officer opened your file?

Hi guys,

My 887 visa is on process. But I need to go overseas. Can anyone please tell me the phone number I should call to inform them about my tour. And also the email address, coz I want to have a prove from my side that I informed about my tour overseas.

Thanks a lot.

6 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Hi guys,

My 887 visa is on process. But I need to go overseas. Can anyone please tell me the phone number I should call to inform them about my tour. And also the email address, coz I want to have a prove from my side that I informed about my tour overseas.

Thanks a lot.

131881. What is your timeline mate?

6 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.

Please upload letter for case officer in your visa application n give him details from when you leaving and when you will be back to Australia. Also attach tickets. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.

Mate,

You may have to get Bridging Visa B for travelling. Because BV A does not allow you to travel outside Australia till you get 887.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Better check with CO before you leave. 

Cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot.

Hi SRK,

Is your substantial Visa (489) expired - Yes / No

If Yes, You need to apply for BVB before leaving, this is extremely important. And you can reach DIBP through 131881 and inform DIBP via the visa portal.

If No, You can travel with 489, but still needs to inform DIBP.

You must stay in Aus when the decision is made.

Good luck,

toot

• Like 1

Hi thanks for your reply Tpsk

i have applied on 16 jan 2018 and been advised by CO on 26/07/2018. I spoke to my employer for super and found that they have not transferred my super in my account for 1.5 years. They transferred the rest of the amount of my super in my account in 31/07/2018 and it shows in my account but i am waiting for statement to come from Hostplus. Does it make any difference on my file ???

rahulofpl@gmail.com

58 minutes ago, SRKNA said:

Thanks everyone.

I still have one and a half year on my 489.

I applied on march 8th. No communication yet. So I don't have a co. So call is the only option I think.

Is there any email address where I can send my travel itinerary.

thanks a lot 

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

4 hours ago, Russki said:

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

Thanks a lot.

Should I write a top page describing my tour dates and the reference number of my application and also attache my ticket itinerary?

Can you please describe the format for me please.

Thanks again

5 hours ago, sewa said:

Is this email address we send the requested documents or attaching through immi account ?  Please advice

Immigration site advises us to attach documents through immi account,  rather than email. But some people prefer to do both,  just to be on the safe side.  ???

2 hours ago, SRKNA said:

Thanks a lot.

Should I write a top page describing my tour dates and the reference number of my application and also attache my ticket itinerary?

Can you please describe the format for me please.

Thanks again

I would say put your name and reference number in the subject line of your email and then in the body if the email put the dates and the purpose of your trip,  attach your tickets if you can. ?

Also,  you can attach same information and tickets on immi account.  This should cover you for compliance with the immi rules. 

On 8/1/2018 at 2:44 AM, Jose said:

Hi friends, can some body help me to clear my three doubts regarding the proofs to be filed for 887

1)Is there a need of Ielts for main applicant or additional applicants?

2) Is it alright to use an attested true copy which has been attested more than a year back?...The question is, is there any validity for attestation, like six months, 12 months etc?

3)Regarding 52 salary slip, how do we submit it?, scan all 52 salary  slips into a single pdf?...

Can somebody please share their valuable opinion. Thanks in advance

On 8/1/2018 at 8:27 AM, marlowe022 said:

1. There is no need for IELTS for the Main Applicant. However the additional applicants over 18 must have an IELTS or at least prove that they can speak English. Otherwise you'll have to pay additional cost which is costly.

2. Safe to say that you might need to re-attest those documents just to be on the safe side? Lets wait for other guys in this forum might think. Its free to attest documents anyway.

3. For the payslips, I'm earning weekly as well so I have heaps of payslips. What I did was I combine them into monthly then submit them accordingly. (So basically 4-5 payslips per month) 

Hi Brother,  excellent reply...Thanks for helping me...You are the best!....

• Like 3