887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

10 hours ago, Russki said:

I would say put your name and reference number in the subject line of your email and then in the body if the email put the dates and the purpose of your trip,  attach your tickets if you can. ?

Also,  you can attach same information and tickets on immi account.  This should cover you for compliance with the immi rules. 

Thanks a lot 

• Like 1

Hi All,

I have applied Visa 887 on 10th Feb 2018 & now we have blessed with a baby boy in June 2018. How do i have to inform this to dept of immi? Tried calling them few time but have to wait in a long queue. If im not mistaken i need to get 489 visa for him first & then add him to my 887 application. 

Please advise guys ? 

Edited by Ranga

2 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi All,

I have applied Visa 887 on 10th Feb 2018 & now we have blessed with a baby boy in June 2018. How do i have to inform this to dept of immi? Tried calling them few time but have to wait in a long queue. If im not mistaken i need to get 489 visa for him first & then add him to my 887 application. 

Please advise guys ? 

Congratulation Ranga ?

Yes firstly they will give 489, but you have to provide them the birth certificate and your passport and visa via email.

Meanwhile, you can apply for baby's passport.

Just now, Ranga said:

Thank you Honey, I have already got the BC & now waiting for the passport. Do you know how can i contact the dept? any email addresses or contact #'s? I called 131881 but there' s long queue.

Thanks 

Cograts

Get the attested copy of BCert and fill in the form 1436 and post both to the immi Adelaide postal address(gpo box 2399 Adelaide SA 5001)

notify them on ur immi account by filling the change of circumstances form that u are blessed with a boy. 

they will add the him with in days and will issue 489 to your child 

once u have passport u can upload that to ur immi account then they will issue bridging visa and medical of ur baby.

hope that helps

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Thank you Honey, I have already got the BC & now waiting for the passport. Do you know how can i contact the dept? any email addresses or contact #'s? I called 131881 but there' s long queue.

Thanks 

Hi Bro, congratulations for new born. 

I understand that your baby born after you applied for 887 visa. So for that you just have to inform change in circumstances form which if form 1022 along with passport and BC.  You have to just update in your immi account. And when your co allocate he will give 489 Visa and bringing 887 visa first and later asked for medical examination. 

In case if your baby born before applying 887 visa, you have to fill form 1436 and all which is I have done because my daughter born right before I applied 887.and it's takes longer time to process your file. I paid around 98$ to add my daughter in 887 visa. 

In your case is very simple. No any extra cost to add newborn . Hope this clear to you. 

31 minutes ago, Honey said:

My son will be 8 month old on 10th August ?

He was staying with my parents in India from 1st April as I can't take maternity leave. Only 45 days ?

Moreover Caesarean ?

Hi Honey,  as I understand your son is in India. So he already have 489 visa or you planning to bring him in Australia once you get PR? He born in India?