887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Viky said:

It’s not about being negative but being realistic... the immigration process is very slow for a reason.. we all know how the govt and their plan works so just accepting the situation. 

You'll still get it anyway. Its just a matter of when. Those who are just about to migrate here will be the ones affected by the current situation from what I reckon. I bet they'll be more stricter now that the population is booming up. So cheer up and lets just hope the CO's will move their asses faster. ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hi 

i have applied on 16 jan 2018 and been advised by CO on 26/07/2018. I spoke to my employer for super and found that they have not transferred my super in my account for 1.5 years. They transferred the rest of the amount of my super in my account in 31/07/2018 and it shows in my account but i am waiting for statement to come from Hostplus. Does it make any difference on my file ???

rahulofpl@gmail.com

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Viky said:

It’s not about being negative but being realistic... the immigration process is very slow for a reason.. we all know how the govt and their plan works so just accepting the situation. 

Hi 

if i m not wrong immi asked u to provide paper based medical for ur baby 

have they updated ur file to health check provided from health check required  for ur child ??

17 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi 

i have applied on 16 jan 2018 and been advised by CO on 26/07/2018. I spoke to my employer for super and found that they have not transferred my super in my account for 1.5 years. They transferred the rest of the amount of my super in my account in 31/07/2018 and it shows in my account but i am waiting for statement to come from Hostplus. Does it make any difference on my file ???

rahulofpl@gmail.com

No you can simply download statement and attached it. 

41 minutes ago, B33l said:

Hi 

if i m not wrong immi asked u to provide paper based medical for ur baby 

have they updated ur file to health check provided from health check required  for ur child ??

No, haven’t heard from them since 17 June (when I uploaded the medical report and consent form). I have no idea what’s going on..

• Like 1

Just now, Viky said:

No, haven’t heard from them since 17 June (when I uploaded the medical report and consent form). I have no idea what’s going on..

Yea i had the same case I submitted the paper based medical on 10/5 

then they had updated my file on 18/06 saying medical provided no further action needed and co will process the will further in accordance to processing time

1 hour ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi 

rahulofpl@gmail.com

Can you take the contribution history from super .Atleast it shows as employer contribution.I have plum ,I don't have statement but can view the contribution history which you can print as evidence. I m not sure howfar it works out.

On 7/31/2018 at 9:38 PM, Chaitanya27 said:

Very risky to apply at this stage, Co verify your 1 year employment and 2 years regional living proof. This process includes everything such as bank statements, superannuation statement, lease, bills , driving license 

however you can apply for visa anytime in 4 years but make sure you have proper evidence for your 2 years regional living and 1 year employment 

Thanks @chaitanya27

If I apply on the third year, I am just afraid that they still need proof for all three year because in our condition is live in regional area. 

Do you think it would be ok??

thanks honey.

my employer has paid all super now (30.07.2018-1.5 years late after CO asked for super statement) and waiting Hostplus to send me transaction history. 

i was wondering does it makes any problem to my file???

No problem at all. Just open your transaction history onlone and take screenshot and upload that screenshot 

4 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

No problem at all. Just open your transaction history onlone and take screenshot and upload that screenshot 

thanks honey.

my employer has paid all super now (30.07.2018-1.5 years late after CO asked for super statement) and waiting Hostplus to send me transaction history. 

Create account on hostplus n download your self. Me too using hostplus n registered my self 

2 hours ago, B33l said:

Yea i had the same case I submitted the paper based medical on 10/5 

then they had updated my file on 18/06 saying medical provided no further action needed and co will process the will further in accordance to processing time

Hi bro, when Co asked last in 10/5 or 18/6? 

thanks honey.

Don't waste time in waiting for statement. Last year's statement comes in September

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Many applicants from November, December waiting for case officer 2nd response  i don’t know how immigration department process applications but it’s really frustrating the way case officers are dealing with our applications 

What do the COs even need? Is asking for more information a way to buy time, or are they genuine? What does "certified copy" mean? Is there anyone who has got a direct grant? What documents should we actually upload so that they dont ask for more? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roja said:

What do the COs even need? Is asking for more information a way to buy time, or are they genuine? What does "certified copy" mean? Is there anyone who has got a direct grant? What documents should we actually upload so that they dont ask for more? 

What i did was  went back to 30 page  and u will know real story .trust me its really helpful . u can try ? ?  

31 minutes ago, Roja said:

Hi Roja, you are asking good questions, we all would like to know that! ? There are quite a few who got direct grants. With others it is often genuine requests (like new baby's documents) but at time it feels like they send requests to buy time, yes. ? 

In my case, the COs were satisfied with work and residency evidence and never asked for more, but instead asked weird questions: who paid for my education when I was a kid and at uni, how I looked after myself financially in the period 1997-2005... Then later they asked for my ex-husband address (we have been divorced for 14 years I believe) - WHY???? So sometimes question just seem totally off-grid. ? ? 

In conclusion, we all try our best to  submit "perfect" applications, but you can never predict where immigration will trip you up. ? ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Roja, you are asking good questions, we all would like to know that! ? There are quite a few who got direct grants. With others it is often genuine requests (like new baby's documents) but at time it feels like they send requests to buy time, yes. ? 

In my case, the COs were satisfied with work and residency evidence and never asked for more, but instead asked weird questions: who paid for my education when I was a kid and at uni, how I looked after myself financially in the period 1997-2005... Then later they asked for my ex-husband address (we have been divorced for 14 years I believe) - WHY???? So sometimes question just seem totally off-grid. ? ? 

In conclusion, we all try our best to  submit "perfect" applications, but you can never predict where immigration will trip you up. ? ? 

Are u serious! Who paid ur finances when u were a kid, is that in ANYWAY RELATED TO THE 887 VISA CONDITIONS !!! They can ask for ANYTHING TO SCREW US UP HUH! 

• Haha 1