887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi can anyone plz tell how long a foreign poliece clearance is valid for migration.I saw that its 12 months.Just wanted to confirm.Also can anyone plz update the spreadshit that the CO asked for 1yr work experience which was submited before but they want with certified copies,2 yrs recidency,partner’s english thing,baby’s health examination in papers.....my police clearance from Bangladesh.....all submited still no response......still waiting for last one month it is very frustrating since my baby will turn 6 month this 26 of August and then I will have to do his medicle and well then again wait for another month or so.Very frustrating even though we like living where we r staying now.Cheers guys and best of luck.

Hi guys

i need some information 

one of my friend who is on 887 visa has diagnosed with colitis (IBD).he had applied  887 on feb 2018 and is currently waiting for the decision.he was very worried that his application would be rejected on the ground of medical conditions.as far as I know it's now going to affect his application because he does not have a disease stated on immigration medical list.please let me know about it so that I can pass on him.

Edited by himal
Incomplete

15 minutes ago, himal said:

Hi guys

i need some information 

one of my friend who is on 887 visa has diagnosed with colitis (IBD).he had applied  887 on feb 2018 and is currently waiting for the decision.he was very worried that his application would be rejected on the ground of medical conditions.as far as I know it's now going to affect his application because he does not have a disease stated on immigration medical list.please let me know about it so that I can pass on him.

Does co contacted him?

Yes he has gone through Bupa when he applies 489 visa.he has been asked for anything,he is expecting for the direct grant but unfortunately bad luck came up for him(with a health issue)i am not sure if health system is linked to dibp.please somebody help me with the information if (chronic colitis)it's going to affect his application.

7 minutes ago, himal said:

Yes he has gone through Bupa when he applies 489 visa.he has been asked for anything,he is expecting for the direct grant but unfortunately bad luck came up for him(with a health issue)i am not sure if health system is linked to dibp.please somebody help me with the information if (chronic colitis)it's going to affect his application.

8 minutes ago, himal said:

Does he had colitis at the time of 489? If not, how do you think CO will know that's he has colitis? Does he went through medical for 887 in asutalia? I am bit confused now. I 

Thank you for the reply.

He said he has no colitis at the time of 489.he has recently been diagnosed with colitis.so he was worried what will happen to his application if dibp finds about his problem.is the health system linked with immigration??

No its not linked with immigration as far i know. But if the co ask for medical then it will become a problem. Just pray for him for direct grant without asking medical[emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mehedi said:

No its not linked with immigration as far i know. But if the co ask for medical then it will become a problem. Just pray for him for direct grant without asking medicalemoji120.pngemoji120.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True it happen very rare that they ask for medical who already gone through this. We all wish he get direct grant without medical ?

Hi guys 

i need some information 

one of my friend who is on 887 visa has diagnosed with colitis (IBD).he had applied  887 on feb 2018 and is currently waiting for the decision.he is expecting a direct grand.he was very worried that his application would be rejected on the ground of medical conditions please Give me some information (anyone has come across similar situations  or know anyone who has a similar problem.)about it.

is health care system linked with dibp??

i would really appreciate for your information.

3 minutes ago, himal said:
Hi guys 

i need some information 

one of my friend who is on 887 visa has diagnosed with colitis (IBD).he had applied  887 on feb 2018 and is currently waiting for the decision.he is expecting a direct grand.he was very worried that his application would be rejected on the ground of medical conditions please Give me some information (anyone has come across similar situations  or know anyone who has a similar problem.)about it.

is health care system linked with dibp??

i would really appreciate for your information.

Mate if he used his medicare card then he is in trouble. Cos imigration has access to medicare

12 hours ago, Karan 18/01/18 said:

Hello everyone, when being asked for the further documents do we reply to the email and send it through email or attach it to IMMI Account in additional documents.Please let me know. Thanks all

Hi

Uploading the documents on immi account is enough or if u want to apply both procedures altogether there is no issue in it and press the button in immi account at the bottom of the attachments page, but just providing the documents only through email isn’t advisable it is also mentioned in the further documents query attachment which u received from co.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2018 at 5:31 PM, himal said:

Thank you for the reply.

He said he has no colitis at the time of 489.he has recently been diagnosed with colitis.so he was worried what will happen to his application if dibp finds about his problem.is the health system linked with immigration??

Hi himal, I don't know much about this disease, but if it is not contagious, too debilitating or too expensive to treat, it shouldn't be a problem. ? 

Maybe, your friend should ask the agent whether he has to report it to immigration, but in any case, colitis does not seem serious enough to refuse a visa. ? Yes, the wise thing to do is to consult an agent... Good luck! ? 

• Like 2