887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys

CO has contacted me on 26/07/2018 and asked for further documents. 

1. Residency documents 

2. employment -super statements/tax assessment notice

I have attached all the requested documents with some more supporting documents (stat. declaration of frd -residency proof as i have only phone bills and employer contract stating that i have been provided with accommodation).

Just wondering how long it would take from now??? and some of the documents and submission i had to attach on my wife's segment as i have reached documents limit of 60. does it makes any problem???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff24 said:

Hi friends, 

Does anyone know if a medical is usually requested again by CO for 887 ?

This is already provided as part of 489.

thanks

If the client cleared the medical during 489. He or she will not receive medical request at the time of 887

• Like 1

Hi guys

1. Residency documents 

I have attached all the requested documents with some more supporting documents (stat. declaration of frd -residency proof as i have only phone bills and employer contract stating that i have been provided with accommodation).

Just wondering how long it would take from now??? and some of the documents and submission i had to attach on my wife's segment as i have reached documents limit of 60. does it makes any problem???

can anyone advise on above please...

9 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi guys

1. Residency documents 

Currently no idea, almost 2 months now, case officer contacted me on 20th June 

so waiting patiently 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rahulofpl said:

Hi guys

1. Residency documents 

Hi rahulofpl, ? No, it shouldn't be a problem,. It is still the same application and the CO will see all the documents anyways. ? I know other applicants did the same when they ran out of space.

I don't think anyone can advise you on how long it will take now, I am afraid... ? All the statistics are skewed now, with the visa processing having slowed down drastically. We just have to relax and wait ... and have faith! ? ? 

• Like 1