sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

1 minute ago, Tpsk said:

Good for us

Personal view..! 
"I dont think we all will be effected by this change..! As when someone will be appointed replacing him and then He/She will make few decisions for immigrants which gonna take some time! AND I am pretty sure till then we all will be out of this Que..! :-)"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Personal view..! 
"I dont think we all will be effected by this change..! As when someone will be appointed replacing him and then He/She will make few decisions for immigrants which gonna take some time! AND I am pretty sure till then we all will be out of this Que..! :-)"

Hope so

Just appreciate we are on 489 other are struggling to get an invitation its better than student or other visa where you have restrictions on amount of work to do and at the final of this we get is pr atleast we have a higher chance to get then the others who are struggling to get a nomination or an invite.

we should be happy in what we have 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Irshad Sulaiman said:

Hi everyone , good news. I got a direct grant this evening and CO Adam. Will give more details later as I’m at job :). I thank God for every thing and I really appreciate everyone in this forum who helped me and hope to see all get grants soon . 

congrats mate

I think it would slow the process further more

Till the new person comes in handles this in their own way.

Leta hope it gets going

9 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

I think it would slow the process further more

Till the new person comes in handles this in their own way.

Leta hope it gets going

You are right mate. According to me this will happen 

6 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

You are right mate. According to me this will happen 

I don’t think

they can’t stop for visa processing for minister, will carry on as per der yearly schedule 

Hi Everyone 

I am new to this forum and it very helpful.I applied 887 on 1st April.My Grandfather backhome is not well.what u guys think how long does it take before I get the co alloyed.

Is it be the wise decision to travel overseas at this time.

Ur advises will be much appreciated 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Indeed..! But he will definitely keep trying to become PM in near future (As still 40% voted in favor of him). But as of now..! he is just one of the Back bencher ..! 

Good riddance, Mr Dutton! ? ? ? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Russki said:

Wow... The COs must be working their butts off. ? My rough calculations suggest that every CO is going through 10-20 visa applications per day! And that's just in our visa category. ? They definitely do not deserve being called lazy. The government is not helping by constantly messing with the rules and processing staff numbers - this definitely slows everything down further...

The only thing that is a mystery - why do they skip some applications? I can only think of one explanation: the verification with the third parties, like employers, overseas former employers, property agents etc. This can be stalling some applications, too.

Im pretty sure there is big difference in how they treat applications for different countries.

For Example Pakistan is well known for forged birth certificates to gain maximum points for age. (i have no intentions of discriminating, im from a third world country too ?)

For you Russki, they think you are a russian spy, > We can laugh but it not a joke ? 

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, J Baasi said:

Hi Everyone 

I am new to this forum and it very helpful.I applied 887 on 1st April.My Grandfather backhome is not well.what u guys think how long does it take before I get the co alloyed.

Is it be the wise decision to travel overseas at this time.

Ur advises will be much appreciated 

Thanks 

Hi J Baasi, welcome to our forum! ? Right now COs are picking us the files around 6 months after the application date, which means, yours is quite close to being picked up. If you need to travel to see your grandpa, do not worry, just inform immigration of the reason why you need to go out of the country and give them dates of your departure and return. ? I added your name to the tracker:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

The CO will assess your file and if they decide on the direct grant while you are out of the country, they will give you a "pre-grant". When you are back in Australia, you will get a proper grant.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, toot said:

Im pretty sure there is big difference in how they treat applications for different countries.

For Example Pakistan is well known for forged birth certificates to gain maximum points for age. (i have no intentions of discriminating, im from a third world country too ?)

For you Russki, they think you are a russian spy, > We can laugh but it not a joke ? 

I absolutely agree! ? ? Even you guys thought I was a spy, so I daren't even think what COs must be thinking of us, russkies! ?  ? ? 

Seriously, I heard that too. They have different requirements checks for Russians and Pakistani... Not sure, how true it is.

7 hours ago, Russki said:

Wow... The COs must be working their butts off. ? My rough calculations suggest that every CO is going through 10-20 visa applications per day! And that's just in our visa category. ? They definitely do not deserve being called lazy. The government is not helping by constantly messing with the rules and processing staff numbers - this definitely slows everything down further...

The only thing that is a mystery - why do they skip some applications? I can only think of one explanation: the verification with the third parties, like employers, overseas former employers, property agents etc. This can be stalling some applications, too.

Thts right COs r doing their duty.I too believe they intentionally delay few for background checks.Also,because of lot of applicants the process got slow.

Hi guys,

Good news!! ?

Granted : 21/08/2018..CO: Adam

I have been a silent follower, and did not have an account here. Thanks a lot guys for your help...!! you all are champ..

Thank you all again.

Regards, 

DESAI

applied: 14/12/2017

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1