887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, 10thfeb said:

Let me guess..

You are still in timeframe..

They have made it a joke

I ask him so that if any other person needs the same advice they can find here. Yes waiting hope get something soon. You and other FEB  people should get grant This week.

1 hour ago, Honey said:

What they suggest you ?

They told me that co will see that result sent through online straight away when he/she opens the file along with that scanned Pte result photo otherwise to be on safe side I can fill 1023 form,tick the visa application box and mention that by mistake we uploaded the photo of Pte result instead of sending through online however now it has been sent it through online from Pte website to home affairs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

Good things come to those who wait.?

Thank you for being so positive. You know everything is fine our expectations are only because of this sheet ?

in which we can see people got grant within 5-6months so we all expecting same ? 

• Like 2

Hi,

I got a question re the 887. I'm coming from 489 - family sponsored. Not that I'm being negative but can I still reapply in case my application gets denied for some reason or another? My current 489 visa will expire Feb 2019 and based on the spreadsheet you maintain here the result of my application will be between Oct - November this year that means I will still have 3-4 months to reapply if possible.

Thanks everyone. Checking this thread everyday now.

Hi, I'm new to the group. I applied 887 after completing all requirements in NT and moved to SA due to a job opportunity.  One of my friends also did it sometime back. Am I at a risk at this moment due to this change. I have duly changed contact details as well. Please advise. Applied on 05 Feb. No contact yet.

4 hours ago, Marcus said:

Hi,

I got a question re the 887. I'm coming from 489 - family sponsored. Not that I'm being negative but can I still reapply in case my application gets denied for some reason or another? My current 489 visa will expire Feb 2019 and based on the spreadsheet you maintain here the result of my application will be between Oct - November this year that means I will still have 3-4 months to reapply if possible.

Thanks everyone. Checking this thread everyday now.

Hi Marcus,

Yes, you can reapply if the denied decision is made while your 489 is Valid. 

If you get a 887 denied while on bridging visa, you will have to go to tribunal or go back home.

Dont worry you will be alright. ?

Regards,

toot

Hi all, applied 887  in march and thinking to apply afp again and submit before co open my file but wondering that how it defines different from previous one as already submitted ones .. I applied through agent ..also thinking to submit lattest tax assessment copy as well so can I make new folder and in one folder put unrelated documents together such as afp, super stat,tax documents in one folder ?? Thanks 

Hi friends, I have two year stay and two year full time work experience in regional area. But the employer provided me a free accommodation just adjacent to the work place so I dint have any rental agreement.. My question is, as residence proof what documents I shall submit. I have a letter from the employer stating that I was working for him and staying at his place...Will it be enough?..