887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

I am silent follower to this form.

I have applied 887 visa on 17th Nov 2017.

First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Finally, on 24th August 2018, I got my golden emails. CO – Adam.

I was following this form regularly even today as well.

Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    

congrats

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Good Morning,

Good luck to everyone waiting for the grant. Could someone please add me to the excel sheet. Applied today.

Thanks ? 

Welcome aboard on to this long train journey,

Smile and wave to the people who leave it early. 

Speed is slow, stops all stations daily,

Stay on board till your stop comes surely. 
?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Honey said:

It happens with many couples that CO concerned that the baby might not be the same who appeared for medical.

So its advisable to all parent who going for medical for their child, always bring statutory declaration prior to medical.

The same thing happened with my cousin and she has to wait for the next 2 month. 

At least ill do same if they ask for my baby medical.

Hi mate, could you please explain what stat. declaration is? Co. Asked for my baby medical and I already did the medical but I have not submitted stat. Declaration.

4 minutes ago, Bish said:

Hi mate, could you please explain what stat. declaration is? Co. Asked for my baby medical and I already did the medical but I have not submitted stat. Declaration.

Sometimes CO says that baby passport pic doesn't match with Their medical bla  bla. So they ask for STAT Dec to state that yes he or she is my baby and sign in front of Police etc.

Don't worry everything goes well for you ?

Good Luck ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Honey said:

Sometimes CO says that baby passport pic doesn't match with Their medical bla  bla. So they ask for STAT Dec to state that yes he or she is my baby and sign in front of Police etc.

Don't worry everything goes well for you ?

Good Luck ?

So we go to police and sign the form which says that the baby is same as shown in passport and doing medical 

13 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    

Congrats mate.

just a quick question have you been to overseas with your baby. If yes that could be the reason for asking stat declaration for baby.

1 hour ago, toot said:

?

Thank you Toot for the poem ? I hope I can write one like this one day inspired by the long waiting symptoms?  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, toot said:

?

It's not even a poem, it's a motivational speech!!!! ? ? Love it! ?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

Seems like Adam is on leave today..come on adam

The Royal Adelaide Show started today! Maybe, he is catching the first day of the Show? ? ? I can't wait to go myself and to take my mind of the BIG VISA WAIT! 

I think I am losing my marbles, because every time I am walking through the City near the Immigration office these days, I look at people and think: "I wonder if you are CO Adam? Or are you CO Sophorn?" Quite possible to bump into them, they are just normal everyday people, like us! I am possibly having a coffee side by side with one of them every day in the cafe on Franklin Street... ? ? ? It's a spooky thought....

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

Thank you.    

Hey bro did you went for paper based medical for your baby or you took your baby to bupa where we all go for imigration medicals?

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

The Royal Adelaide Show started today! Maybe, he is catching the first day of the Show? ? ? I can't wait to go myself and to take my mind of the BIG VISA WAIT! 

I think I am losing my marbles, because every time I am walking through the City near the Immigration office these days, I look at people and think: "I wonder if you are CO Adam? Or are you CO Sophorn?" Quite possible to bump into them, they are just normal everyday people, like us! I am possibly having a coffee side by side with one of them every day in the cafe on Franklin Street... ? ? ? It's a spooky thought....

Mate carry a banner with all co's name on it next time when you pass near imigration office 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3