sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

32 minutes ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

I am silent follower to this form.

I have applied 887 visa on 17th Nov 2017.

First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Finally, on 24th August 2018, I got my golden emails. CO – Adam.

I was following this form regularly even today as well.

Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    

Congrats mate 

Hi All,
First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.
Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.
Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    
Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Dave ? Welcome!

- It is very possible to apply on your own, depends on how confident you feel and how complicated your case is. ? Applying through a MARA agent is great, but you have to be sure it's a trusted one! We had members being in a lot of trouble with dodgy agents - but of course it all luck of the draw. ?  If apply yourself, just stay tuned with the forum and always do your research; at the end of the day, you can always consult any agent as a one-off if you need advice.

-   We have a great checklist floating around here on the forum from one of the members, I will find it in a minute and repost.

- (other guys will advise - we have a few with newborns) ? ?? 

- If you are including this 1 month in your 2 years stay period, when you need to collect all proof you have for this address: bills, bank transactions, get statutory declaration from your host and one from yourself, stating you lived there. Or you can compensate 1 extra month at your current address and not bother proving the first month. ? 

Thanks for the super quick response. Cheers

10 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

Thank you.    

It happens with many couples that CO concerned that the baby might not be the same who appeared for medical.

So its advisable to all parent who going for medical for their child, always bring statutory declaration prior to medical.

The same thing happened with my cousin and she has to wait for the next 2 month. 

At least ill do same if they ask for my baby medical.

• Like 1

Good Morning,

Good luck to everyone waiting for the grant. Could someone please add me to the excel sheet. Applied today.

Thanks ? 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Honey said:

It happens with many couples that CO concerned that the baby might not be the same who appeared for medical.

So its advisable to all parent who going for medical for their child, always bring statutory declaration prior to medical.

The same thing happened with my cousin and she has to wait for the next 2 month. 

Hi @Honey,

Any idea about what should be stated in this Stat dec? I have applied 887 on 10th Feb & my baby was born in June 2018. I'm still waiting for CO. This will effect me as well for sure

Thanks,

11 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

Thank you.    

Hi @Binal

Congrats mate. When is your baby was born? before or after applying for 887

Thanks,

25 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Good Morning,

Good luck to everyone waiting for the grant. Could someone please add me to the excel sheet. Applied today.

Thanks ? 

Added mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

Thank you.    

congrats

1 hour ago, Ranga said:

Hi @Honey,

Any idea about what should be stated in this Stat dec? I have applied 887 on 10th Feb & my baby was born in June 2018. I'm still waiting for CO. This will effect me as well for sure

Thanks,

Hi @Binal

can you please respond? @Ranga I will check with my cousin and will get back to You.

1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Good Morning,

Thanks ? 

Welcome aboard on to this long train journey,

Smile and wave to the people who leave it early. 

Speed is slow, stops all stations daily,

Stay on board till your stop comes surely. 
?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Honey said:

Hi mate, could you please explain what stat. declaration is? Co. Asked for my baby medical and I already did the medical but I have not submitted stat. Declaration.

4 minutes ago, Bish said:

Hi mate, could you please explain what stat. declaration is? Co. Asked for my baby medical and I already did the medical but I have not submitted stat. Declaration.

Sometimes CO says that baby passport pic doesn't match with Their medical bla  bla. So they ask for STAT Dec to state that yes he or she is my baby and sign in front of Police etc.

Don't worry everything goes well for you ?

Good Luck ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Honey said:

Sometimes CO says that baby passport pic doesn't match with Their medical bla  bla. So they ask for STAT Dec to state that yes he or she is my baby and sign in front of Police etc.

Don't worry everything goes well for you ?

Good Luck ?

So we go to police and sign the form which says that the baby is same as shown in passport and doing medical 

13 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

Thank you.    

Congrats mate.

just a quick question have you been to overseas with your baby. If yes that could be the reason for asking stat declaration for baby.

4 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Come on guys..! give us some good news..?

I'm waiting for ur good news...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Thanks.. Lets hope all the back-loggers get clear up soon..!

Its all because of N**** CO. Hope Adam clears that soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toot said:

?

Thank you Toot for the poem ? I hope I can write one like this one day inspired by the long waiting symptoms?  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, toot said:

?

It's not even a poem, it's a motivational speech!!!! ? ? Love it! ?

• Like 3