887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Russki ,just want to tell you that you are amazing.the first thing I want to see is your's grant.you have been always there to help and guide someone.thanks for your time and effort.

yes I am already on spreadsheets under jasond-chhetri name.they have asked my 1 year employment evidences,which I have already submitted  on 26 of June.

• Like 4

Just now, himal said:

Hi Russki ,just want to tell you that you are amazing.the first thing I want to see is your's grant.you have been always there to help and guide someone.thanks for your time and effort.

yes I am already on spreadsheets under jasond-chhetri name.they have asked my 1 year employment evidences,which I have already submitted  on 26 of June.

it's really very frustrating when you have already submitted all document and they ask for the same document again. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, himal said:

Thanks himal for you very kind words! ? ? ? I am hoping, my grant is not too far away, it's been almost a year... ? Sorry, I realised that you are already in the tracker, hiding under a different name, hahaha! ? 

Good luck to us all. ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, rahulofpl said:

Hi i am in same condition, i am employed by one of the company in NT and they have provided me accommodation , and other utilities like water, electricity, gas connection on top of salary and same mentioned in my contract of employment. I do not have any rental receipts of agreement. CO Nancy has asked for further documents- 2 years of residency proof, and 1 year of employment proof. 

i have submitted 

residency proof- statutory declaration from director of company (owner of accommodation ) , some friends and relative who visited my place numerous of occasions,  mobile phone bills, some correspondence letters, bank statements, credit card statements, super letter, NAB letter stating that i visited bank often during this period. 

for employment proof- 

super statements, tax assessment notice (2015-2017), some more statements from near by shop on letter head with their ID proof. 

applied - 16/01/2018

CO contacted - 26/07/2018

documents uploaded - 14/08/2018

Now waiting for their response.

Dear Bro...thanks a ton for giving such a detail reply which is going to help me a lot..I will also arrange some referral letters from near by shops....Also. can you please help me with a format of a statutory declaration from employer and self...Is there any recommended format by the DIBP?!...

On 8/30/2018 at 10:27 AM, toot said:

Hi Jose,

Reading how COs are after so many documents, unfortunately the letter will not suffice. 

Go for Phone bills, Car registration if you have, bank statements, TOLL invoices, Any letter you received at this address. 

Regards,

Thuthi 

Thanks a lot bro

On 8/30/2018 at 8:01 AM, wincivil said:

Jose

You have two options First whichever the state provide statutory declaration from your side stating that you lived in your employer provided address

Second get letter from your employer stating that they provided you accommodation

Merge both files and name the file as two years residency proof and clarification letter 

On top of this you may provide if you have utility bills on that address if not provide bank statement showing your transactions 

Hope this helps

Thanks a lot bro for your help...Also, is there any format for statutory declaration for self and employer...can you please share a format if you have any...(My state is QLD)thanks..

On 8/29/2018 at 9:56 PM, toot said:

Hi Marcus,

Yes, you can reapply if the denied decision is made while your 489 is Valid. 

If you get a 887 denied while on bridging visa, you will have to go to tribunal or go back home.

Dont worry you will be alright. ?

Regards,

toot

That's good to know. Hoping it does go to that route though.

Thanks.

Btw, we lodged at the same day. ?

19 hours ago, Binal said:

Hi All,

I am silent follower to this form.

I have applied 887 visa on 17th Nov 2017.

First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Finally, on 24th August 2018, I got my golden emails. CO – Adam.

I was following this form regularly even today as well.

Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    

Congratulations .... !

• Like 1

Hi All, 

I am new follower to this form. 
I have applied 887 visa on 1st Apri 2018.but I made many mistakes on my application, some files are duplicated uploaded, I didn't notice those files already uploaded.

"The Photograph - Passport" is wrongly uploaded files, I thought Photograph - Passport is the Photocopy of Passport, So I uploaded photocopy of Passport . 

And I forgot there is a files number limitations, so I already uploaded 40 files, but my 80 Forms and some payslips still not uploaded.

What should I do now? 

Thanks very much in advance.