887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Can you check your health assessment part and tell us what is written regarding your baby's medical

Actually after submitting 'Paper Based Medical" they asked for "Immigration Health examination" by the approved immigration medical health services provider. I already submitted the latter one too. But now I think I should submit the Statutory Declaration as well. 

I am confused about the photo. SHOULD I ATTACH A RECENT PHOTO OF THE BABY WITH THE DECLARATION? OR THE OLD PHOTO USED IN THE PASSPORT OF THE BABY? If anyone let me know that will be a great help.

Especially looking suggestion from @Tpsk @Anonymous2017 @Russki

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

This declaration was in the email I received and that is what I have understood from it. If I am misinterpreted it then someone can please advise me.

Health Integrity concern for Child Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred. The MMSP or panel physician may not be able to verify the identity of the child and, if so, an identity concern was raised. We ask the primary visa applicant to provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative: •the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child. If: •a statutory declaration(s) cannot be provided by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative or •officers are still not satisfied (after receiving the appropriate statutory declaration) that the child who attended the 501 medical examination is the same child applying for the visa The child must be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays the child’s current appearance. Please have the applicant provide a statutory declaration as per the above requirements

Thanks @Anonymous2017.  Can you please tell me if it is the old photo used for the passport purpose or a new one should be attached with the declaration?

21 minutes ago, Zubayer said:

Actually after submitting 'Paper Based Medical" they asked for "Immigration Health examination" by the approved immigration medical health services provider. I already submitted the latter one too. But now I think I should submit the Statutory Declaration as well. 

I am confused about the photo. SHOULD I ATTACH A RECENT PHOTO OF THE BABY WITH THE DECLARATION? OR THE OLD PHOTO USED IN THE PASSPORT OF THE BABY? If anyone let me know that will be a great help.

Thanks.

Mate they only ask for declaration if panel doctor raise an identity concern.did you ask the panel doctor about his observations? My wife asked panel doctor regarding his observations for my 2 year kid and she said everything is ok from her part. oshadas recived grant on 6/9/18. Imigration didn't ask any decleration for his baby medical 

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Mate they only ask for declaration if panel doctor raise an identity concern.did you ask the panel doctor about his observations? My wife asked panel doctor regarding his observations for my 2 year kid and she said everything is ok from her part. oshadas recived grant on 6/9/18. Imigration didn't ask any decleration for his baby medical 

I understand that mate. I want to submit the document just to give hundred percent from my side so that I may not have to submit it later on and keep waiting for another 2.5 months.

I applied on 25 Jan 2018 with my AIS Agent in Brisbane
I have not heard anything about my visa progressing or require extra informations after apply even i emailed many time to my agent, they also told me no news from Home of Affairs.
Then i got Direct Grant on 30 Aug 2018
7 months 5 days 
It was a big surprise because i thought it gonna be 9 months to 11 months.

Congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 1:11 PM, Honey said:

Hi friends, In the above link I found the following words...Can somebody explain what does it mean?!

Living requirement

Provide proof that your dependent has lived for at least two years on an eligible visa in:

• regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area
  • a designated area of Australia.

Does it mean the secondary applicant in an 887  also required to show 2 year regional stay?!!!... Please share your valuable opinion...

4 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi friends, In the above link I found the following words...Can somebody explain what does it mean?!

Living requirement

Provide proof that your dependent has lived for at least two years on an eligible visa in:

•  regional Australia or a low population growth metropolitan area
  •  a designated area of Australia.

Does it mean the secondary applicant in an 887  also required to show 2 year regional stay?!!!... Please share your valuable opinion...

Jose

No need for secondary applicant to satisfy 2 years in regional area

But if your including them in application for 887 they must be inside Australia until the application is decided 

But you can travel outside and come back but need to inform immigration about your travel details

They will only grant your visa when you and your family is in Australia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 11:36 AM, Russki said:

Hi Sunny, nice to meet you. ? When did you apply for your visa?

To follow new posts, you can amend your profile settings: look on your username at the very top-right of this page. Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and choose "account settings". In settings page, on the right-hand side,  find "notifications settings". Once you click on that, you get your options to amend. ? 

Another way: find button "Follow" on the right-hand side of the screen, above the discussion. Click on "follow". Then click little arrow in the "Following" panel... ? 

Hi Russki, Nice to meet you too and thanks for the info.

I Applied on 3rd April ?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Jose

No need for secondary applicant to satisfy 2 years in regional area

But if your including them in application for 887 they must be inside Australia until the application is decided 

But you can travel outside and come back but need to inform immigration about your travel details

They will only grant your visa when you and your family is in Australia

I also  believe  that secondary applicants has no need to satisfy two year condition...That's why I added my wife and kid, they just reached and had only 2 days of stay in 489 when I applied for 887...but some information in the link below confusing me...what is your opinion on that?...have you gone through that too?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/documents-dependents-under-18.aspx

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jose said:

I also  believe  that secondary applicants has no need to satisfy two year condition...That's why I added my wife and kid, they just reached and had only 2 days of stay in 489 when I applied for 887...but some information in the link below confusing me...what is your opinion on that?...have you gone through that too?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/887-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/887/documents-dependents-under-18.aspx

I know many of my friends in the similar situation and applied and granted visa 

Don't worry too much about this link

You will get grant

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zubayer said:

Thanks.

Hi Zubayer,

I am not the best person to advise, unfortunately, I am sorry. In my opinion, if you attach to declaration the passport photo and the recent photo it should cover it? ? 

Because "the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child."

Does the medical document have a photo of the child? ?

On 8/30/2018 at 1:02 PM, H-kaur82 said:

hi co adam open my file today and asking for afp mine and my husbad,timeline 24 jan 2018

Already submit my afp with right name but my husband is same name and also my lawyer send an email to case officer for my husband afp,he already provide the last one with same as passport but we also send them new mine and husband afp.hopefully they accept that,we submit afp on 10 sep 2018

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and hopeful this morning! ?  Sun is shining in Adelaide and COs are working away on our cases! ? 

Just if anyone is interested, this is another tracker - serious site: 

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/visa-tracker-skilled-regional-887

Our visa subclass (SC887) is not well represented, but there are a couple of guys from our forum on this tracker. This site requires you to register and log on. You can only change your records, not anyone else's... ? ? 

If we have more people on 887 category registered, admin of this site offers statistical analyses, basically, they will tell us the general trends for our visa processing, based on our cases (as if we don't know already ? ? )  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Hi Experts. I heard that these days home affairs is asking for IELTS. I'll be the primary applicant in my case and my wife will be the second. When I applied for 489, I provided IELTS for myself and my wife along with all the academic docs copy degree, mark sheets etc. but not a separate academic transcript and I got 489. If any one can please advise, Is IELTS of both the applicant is the one of the required document for 887 application ? TIA

2 minutes ago, Rocky1 said:

Hi Experts. I heard that these days home affairs is asking for IELTS. I'll be the primary applicant in my case and my wife will be the second. When I applied for 489, I provided IELTS for myself and my wife along with all the academic docs copy degree, mark sheets etc. but not a separate academic transcript and I got 489. If any one can please advise, Is IELTS of both the applicant is the one of the required document for 887 application ? TIA

Hi Rocky and welcome! ?

Primary applicant do not need to prove English ability for 887 visa, so you are in the clear. Your wife will have to though. She can either use the academic record to do it or sit a fresh IELTS (because IELTS needs to be no older than 12 months at the time of application). ? 

Just now, Russki said:

Hi Rocky and welcome! ?

Primary applicant do not need to prove English ability for 887 visa, so you are in the clear. Your wife will have to though. She can either use the academic record to do it or sit a fresh IELTS (because IELTS needs to be no older than 12 months at the time of application). ? 

Thanks Russki for clarification. If you can advise what should be the minimum requirement of IELTS score.

1 minute ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Functional English which is 5 each I guess...

How can I prove I have functional English?

To prove that you have functional English you must provide evidence of one of the following:

• You are the holder of a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
  • An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test result of an average band score of at least 4.5 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, listening and writing. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) test result of a total band score of at least 32 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic test result of an overall band score of at least 30 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test result of an overall band score of at least 147 based on the four test components of speaking, reading, writing and listening. Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.
  • An assessment of functional English from a service provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) for eligible visa holders in Australia. (Note: AMEP providers do not undertake assessments of English language proficiency for purposes that are not related to participation in the AMEP).
  • Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.