sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Hello All,

Im new here, can anyone please add me to the tracker.

here is my data

alexiv

applied on 28/11/17

first CO 18/05/18 asked for proof of 1 year work and 2 years of residence, and AFP for my partner.

second CO 26/06/18 asked for same information again as the police check was outdated. submitted it on the 4th of July

I believe I am on the hotzone now as i have seen some visas from the 20th of June has been resolved.

hopefully i'l get an answer this Friday or next week. fingers crossed.

BTW does anyone know if anyone has been refused this visa? i was looking on the spreadhsset and all of them apparently have been granted.

7 minutes ago, alex said:

Hello All,

Im new here, can anyone please add me to the tracker.

here is my data

alexiv

applied on 28/11/17

first CO 18/05/18 asked for proof of 1 year work and 2 years of residence, and AFP for my partner.

second CO 26/06/18 asked for same information again as the police check was outdated. submitted it on the 4th of July

I believe I am on the hotzone now as i have seen some visas from the 20th of June has been resolved.

hopefully i'l get an answer this Friday or next week. fingers crossed.

BTW does anyone know if anyone has been refused this visa? i was looking on the spreadhsset and all of them apparently have been granted.

Hello and welcome to the group! 🙂 

Fingers crossed for your grant! I will add your data to the tracker. 🙂 

Sometimes 887 can be refused, but to refuse it CO needs serious grounds, like bad criminal record or the applicant submitting fraudulent documents or not completing 2 year stay requirement. 🙂 As long as your application is full and genuine, you do not have to worry. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tpsk said:

@Fk1406 any news from your side yet?

Hi Tpsk 

Nothing yet mate, waiting eagerly. Fk1406 is my wife's ID ( she is the main applicant) but now a days she is super busy with our new born baby boy.) so, I'm here to answer you.

All the best to each and everyone.

cheers 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, F1406k said:

Hi Tpsk 

Nothing yet mate, waiting eagerly. Fk1406 is my wife's ID ( she is the main applicant) but now a days she is super busy with our new born baby boy.) so, I'm here to answer you.

All the best to each and everyone.

cheers 

Congrats mate for your newborn. Can you please provide your timeline?

• Like 1

Just now, 10thfeb said:

Nothing so far

You know after next week again 2 weeks off in school. so I am a bit worried about it. They get slower in school holidays.

Looks like this week is over for us, have some rest on weekend and start again. Probably Unprofessional immigration department, was in Uk for 4 years, visa service was very fast and on time. You pay for premium service and you get visa within 48 hrs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chaitanya27 said:

Looks like this week is over for us, have some rest for weekend and start again. Probably Unprofessional immigration department,

SEEMS to be they don't have staff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Honey said:

SEEMS to be they don't have staff. 

May be, but it’s der duty to provide us some information about our applications or valid reason for delays

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chaitanya27 said:

May be, but it’s der duty to provide us some information about our applications or valid reason for delays

True I can understand. 3-month long delay.

13 minutes ago, Honey said:

Please, someone, fix excel. It messed up

Done. 🙂 Wish people stopped messing it up... 😞 😄 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Done. 🙂 Wish people stopped messing it up... 😞 😄 

Please, you send mail to the case officer. it's long waiting.

Just now, Honey said:

Please, you send mail to the case officer. it's long waiting.

I can try... 🙂 I seriously doubt there will be response before 12 months waiting. 😄 I have another 10 days to go till 12 months anniversary celebration! 🎂🥂

• Sad 3

Just now, Russki said:

I can try... 🙂 I seriously doubt there will be response before 12 months waiting. 😄 I have another 10 days to go till 12 months anniversary celebration! 🎂🥂

You having a lot of patience. I don't have.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Russki said:

I seriously feel for you @Russki. The waiting game must be long enough for you but still cannot push it to them since you are within the timeframe. Even if you shoot them an email after 12 months they'll probably get back saying that you belong to that remaining 10%, either way they have an answer. On the other hand, I'm trying my best to contain myself from disintegration because of this absolutely awful delay.

There, I vented myself out for the week 😄

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

I seriously feel for you @Russki. The waiting game must be long enough for you but still cannot push it to them since you are within the timeframe. Even if you shoot them an email after 12 months they'll probably get back saying that you belong to that remaining 10%, either way they have an answer. On the other hand, I'm trying my best to contain myself from disintegration because of this absolutely awful delay.

There, I vented myself out for the week 😄

You can vent here anytime, this is what the forum is for!

Yes you are right, I have already tried - they will just say: oh well, there is that 10% of applicants who are neglected, and our website indicated the same... 😄 😄 😄  This is why I will go straight to complaint after 12.5-13 months. Maybe, the results will be different... 😉 🙃

Hi  tpsk

nothing yet mate.still waiting 

i had booked a flight to my holiday on 1 week of octbut ,I think I m might have to cancel it.

• Sad 1

Few query guys:

1) I have applied for 887 (was on 489). Now my bridging visa say that it is not active and still 489 is active as it has not expired, now am I allowed to move to other states or metros? (bit confused because 489 is still active)

2) Bridging visa A allows to stay/work anywhere in Australia, is that right?

3) Can we apply for Bridging visa B once Bridging visa A is active? as in Bridging visa A we are not allowed to travel outside of Australia..

Too many questions.... sorry for that and have a nice weekend.

Cheers..., Dave

6 hours ago, Russki said:

Your patience and calmness blows me each time....you @Russki are a true legend. Hopefully you will get your visa in the next 10 days. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dave said:

Few query guys:

1) I have applied for 887 (was on 489). Now my bridging visa say that it is not active and still 489 is active as it has not expired, now am I allowed to move to other states or metros? (bit confused because 489 is still active)

2) Bridging visa A allows to stay/work anywhere in Australia, is that right?

3) Can we apply for Bridging visa B once Bridging visa A is active? as in Bridging visa A we are not allowed to travel outside of Australia..

Too many questions.... sorry for that and have a nice weekend.

Cheers..., Dave

Dave,

I  had this doubts earlier. Just review your bridging visa carefully , you should get the answer. My understanding is that the existing visa restriction is in place till a final decision is taken.Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ranju

Hi all,

I applied 887 VISA on 1st April, Now I saw many applicants were asked to show dependents English skills, I am Primary applicant, and my wife doesn't have IELTS, but she has the  "assessment of functional English from a service provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)" from TAFE, but the issued date is later than 1st April. So can I upload the assessment for my wife's language proof, or I should wait for CO ask it?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1