!

!!

!!

!

!

!

!

!

unfortunately asked for my sons medical ... ? he is 10 month old !!!

Applied on 28/1/2018

CO  Kimberley

Wow congratulations mate.

can you please tell me that you have applied yourself or by agent. Because as I know if medical require it shows in action required few days prior to CO contact for this. 

1 hour ago, Everest said:

Guys finally waiting is over ....!!!!

!

!!

!!

!

!

!

!

!

unfortunately asked for my sons medical ... ? he is 10 month old !!!

Applied on 28/1/2018

CO  Kimberley

Be positive EVEREST don’t worry u wil b alright U create suspense in ur msg that was really nice!!!!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Honey said:

Wow congratulations mate.

can you please tell me that you have applied yourself or by agent. Because as I know if medical require it shows in action required few days prior to CO contact for this. 

I applied by myself and it didn't show anything till yesterday, even today i haven't received any email but when i got into immi account the status was initial assessment, so i checked the messages.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Everest said:

I applied by myself and it didn't show anything till yesterday, even today i haven't received any email but when i got into immi account the status was initial assessment, so i checked the messages.

Hi bro, so you got email? Or you just can see in immi account? 

8 hours ago, Waiting!! said:

AMEP assessment document by TAFE is not acceptable by the immigration department. I had attached the same but couldn't be considered unfortunately and then we scheduled the date for IELTS exam. It's not that difficult to hit 4.5 overall. So just do it to avoid further delays.  Read the note in brackets they've clearly mentioned. 

• An assessment of functional English from a service provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) for eligible visa holders in Australia. (Note: AMEP providers do not undertake assessments of English language proficiency for purposes that are not related to participation in the AMEP).

Hi Waiting,

Did you pay AUD 3850  English as a Second Language at the time of 489?

Immi department said, if you paid it , you don't need to pay again on 887 application. So we can think if we finish the AMEP class , it can prove  functional English.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @joshua.qj! ? 

Yes your wife as a dependant will need a functional English proof. And yes, AMEP assessment is on the list of possible evidence:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

I am in doubt whether the limit of 12 months validity applies to AMEP assessment, same as for IELTS and some other tests. So best way for you to be sure is to call immi (best do it at 9am sharp on a week day) and ask them whether your wife can use AMEP assessment from that date or she needs to sit IELTS. But don't wait for them to ask for it, act now, get it sorted and upload... It may seriously save you months of extra waiting! ? ? 

Hi Russki,

Thanks for you reply.

Maybe I didn't make it clear, I don't worry about the validity of assessment,  I worry the assessment issue time is later than my application time, So the  CO may think I should prepare everything ,then apply 887 VISA, or CO may think I cheat them. that is my concerning.

So should I upload the assessment now , or waiting the co ask, which is a better option?

Thanks very much.

11 minutes ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Russki,

Thanks for you reply.

Maybe I didn't make it clear, I don't worry about the validity of assessment,  I worry the assessment issue time is later than my application time, So the  CO may think I should prepare everything ,then apply 887 VISA, or CO may think I cheat them. that is my concerning.

So should I upload the assessment now , or waiting the co ask, which is a better option?

Thanks very much.

? ? ? I wouldn't worry about it. If you upload "fresh" IELTS results now, COs will only appreciate you being proactive. They don't want you being in the queue for your visa any longer than you need to. 

On 7/25/2018 at 2:19 PM, nelakash said:

HI Russki 

You are right, but in my case, I haven't received any info yet from CO. Without knowing what CO-currently looking on my file make me scarier...

Today again I called the call center and spoken to the customer lady with the loud voice but she keeps telling under global processing time. Feeling like someone chain my body with heavy weight and throw me in the deep sea. If I didn't get my PR by next month I have to pay extra around $15K for surcharge duty. 

Hi nelakash, 

Did you received any update from immi yet? 

11 hours ago, Everest said:

No I haven't got email  (not even in junk ?I could only see in my immi. 

Hi Everest 

i am not expert but I’ll suggest book medical n try to do it with in 1-2days if CO will check that health assessment done than they will wait for sometime to make decision. Otherwise if they send you mail for medical than it will take another month for decision 

20 minutes ago, Honey said:

Hi Everest 

i am not expert but I’ll suggest book medical n try to do it with in 1-2days if CO will check that health assessment done than they will wait for sometime to make decision. Otherwise if they send you mail for medical than it will take another month for decision 

Honey in messages there will be hap id in messages part. He will act accordingly