887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Immi Call Center is good for nothing... They don't do anything.... I am not sure how ppl are getting transferred to the CO.... I asked them but they said they cannot do..... :S

I called immi today and said in 2 weeks time i have a baby delivery. The call centre girl replied,  baby delivery will not affect the processing time. I said my application will be on hold if i dont get the PR before the baby born. She doesn't understand the whole process. I said repeatedly  that the my application will be hold for another 8 months. Please inform the CO about my situation. She just typed under my case notes all the concerns and she said it will be reviewed when the case officer picks up my file. 

The necessity of the call is to inform my situation to the CO but she just replied it will be reviewed when CO picks up. I'm fed up. I really don't know why there is a discrimination, when MARA Lawyers contact the immi department they just transfer the call to CO but when the respective applicant call them, they never transfer or inform our situation to the CO.

Just now, deftown said:

I called immi today and said in 2 weeks time i have a baby delivery. The call centre girl replied,  baby delivery will not affect the processing time. I said my application will be on hold if i dont get the PR before the baby born. She doesn't understand the whole process. I said repeatedly  that the my application will be hold for another 8 months. Please inform the CO about my situation. She just typed under my case notes all the concerns and she said it will be reviewed when the case officer picks up my file. 

The necessity of the call is to inform my situation to the CO but she just replied it will be reviewed when CO picks up. I'm fed up. I really don't know why there is a discrimination, when MARA Lawyers contact the immi department they just transfer the call to CO but when the respective applicant call them, they never transfer or inform our situation to the CO.

It's really frustrating........!! 

2 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Guys this is a pain to us, all of us are suffering without a status here, we pay taxes and they dont even bother about us, feel like leaving all of this and going back, peace at home

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Yes true. Many times i thought of throw this B*** and go back to home..... 

20 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Guys this is a pain to us, all of us are suffering without a status here, we pay taxes and they dont even bother about us, feel like leaving all of this and going back, peace at home

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

I can feel so much pain in this message. I feel for you and everyone (including me) who is waiting. Hopefully something changes (for good) pretty soon

15 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I can feel so much pain in this message. I feel for you and everyone (including me) who is waiting. Hopefully something changes (for good) pretty soon

We are all waiting for Grant and one day we all will get one. Be positive.... Already waited long enough.... Its just few extra time and everyone will get ?
Best of Luck Everyone ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Looks like they have no plans to touch Feb files until next month ?.

Pretty much looks like so. Now that they have extended the timeline to 10-11 months, Feb files could be held anytime until November/December. But the good thing in turn would be that they are most likely to clear up all the 2nd and 3rd timers' backlog in the meantime

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kV-IsMyShortName said:

Pretty much looks like so. Now that they have extended the timeline to 10-11 months, Feb files could be held anytime until November/December. But the good thing in turn would be that they are most likely to clear up all the 2nd and 3rd timers' backlog in the meantime

I know.. But what I feel they should show some sings for feb files too.. so people wont get disappointed. As with previous timelines, people have already made plans(same with me). At least it will give some hopes .. 

Hi Guys,

I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...

Opened my email on my mobile... 

There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...

WOW ? What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Applied : 22-Dec-2017

1st CO Requested : 28-June-2018 - New AFP with my full name

2nd CO : 25-Sep-2018 - GRANTED

• Like 16

1 minute ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

I just woke up from my bed, brushed my teeth.. Sipping ginger tea with some biscuits and watching some news...  Just checking my mobile for the time to get ready for my office.. The time clocks 8:29 AM. I saw there are 3 emails showing under the notifications of my mobile.. I was astonished to see who is going to send 3 emails at this early morning...

There are 3 wonderful emails from the Immigration at 8:23 AM with the GRANT NOTIFICATION as the subject...

WOW ? What an amazing feelings... My mind says its the time to celebrate.. Thanks guys for all your support especially to Russki, TPSK, DarDec and all other who i have missed their names.. Sorry guys i have bad memory...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Amazing news... Congratulations mate.... ?

2 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Many congrats mate!!! What a relief for you....

Take a day off and celebrate.

• Like 1

Just now, deftown said:

Hi Guys,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally i got my PR...

Here are my details..

Congratulations!!