Ijbaby

Cost of kindy in adelaide

I and my family are granted visa 489 and will be moving to adelaide in oct 2018. I will like to know the cost of kindy for my 3 years old daughter since we are not entitle to any social or security benefit.

If you are not entitled to claim anything then it will depend on the area you settle in and what the local kindys charge. 

If you opt for a state one you should find the price is reasonable. You can find info here https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/early-childhood-education-and-care/preschool-and-kindergarten

Private kindy's I'd expect to vary, depending on area, demand, facilities etc. You'd have to contact them to enquire as to prices and space/wait list. 

TBH until you are here and have settled on an area, you probably can't do much to find a place. Or if you can find one nearer your place of employment may also be an option.