Sign in to follow this  
Asif

489 release letter

Hi guys, i am new in this group. 

Currently i am in NT (Northern Territory) on 489 state sponsorship. I want to apply for release letter.  Before applying for release lettet i've consult with some friends in NT and they told me that they applied but NT government said they can't give release letter. NT government said if anyone want to move another state and before moving you have to apply for cancellation of 489 visa because visa granted on state sponsorship. In shorts no chance to get release letter.

Anyone is here in group who's applied fpr release letter from NT government.  OR tell me any solid reason on which i can apply for release letter. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Asif

On 8/26/2018 at 10:54 PM, Asif said:

Hi guys, i am new in this group. 

Currently i am in NT (Northern Territory) on 489 state sponsorship. I want to apply for release letter.  Before applying for release lettet i've consult with some friends in NT and they told me that they applied but NT government said they can't give release letter. NT government said if anyone want to move another state and before moving you have to apply for cancellation of 489 visa because visa granted on state sponsorship. In shorts no chance to get release letter.

Anyone is here in group who's applied fpr release letter from NT government.  OR tell me any solid reason on which i can apply for release letter. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Asif

Hello, 

You should apply for release letter say there is no work, you have been looking for job in NT but you could not find any job or the local businesses didnt offer job to you.

If you stay, it is wasting your time and you will not eligible to apply 887 visa

Hi asif 

i was was in the same condition and asked release letter from NT gov as I had job letter from Victoria. But they denied to give me release letter even after I’ve completed 2 years as per commitment . And they advised me to stay in NT till ill get my grant for 887

On 9/17/2018 at 4:38 PM, rahulofpl said:

Hi asif 

i was was in the same condition and asked release letter from NT gov as I had job letter from Victoria. But they denied to give me release letter even after I’ve completed 2 years as per commitment . And they advised me to stay in NT till ill get my grant for 887

Thanks Rahul for your reply. You got 489 visa onshore OR offshore?