Molione

Where to live?

I'm here on holiday with my family with the intention of moving permanently, I've put in for permanent visa just waiting. Now where to live is the question.  I won't have a big budget but would prefer to buy in or near Hallett Cove.  Any ideas from anyone? Where are you living and why and do you like it?

If you like Hallet Cove and prefer to rent or buy there and can do so, go for it. I’m not a fan of the suburb but plenty do like it and live there happily. 

As for surrounding suburbs, depends what you want from them. You’ve got Trott Park, Sheidow Park and I guess could look at Reynella and Lonsdale if you really wanted. All probably a bit cheaper than Hallett Cove but am a bit out of the loop market wise of late so not sure. None of them floated my boat, we did look at numerous houses in some of those suburbs when looking to buy and honestly, those suburbs were not for us (lack of appeal in the area, main road/expressway running so close, lack of a nature feel, school options and commute made them no go’s for us).