Sign in to follow this  
agk

subclass 887

hi all

i am planning to apply for subclass 887 in jan2019. i am in 489 family sponsored. i got 489 in dec2016 and started living in Melbourne 01/jan/2017. so i will finish 2 year stay in 01/01/2019. but my concern is, i been to India 4 times during this period. i just counted the total days i been outside Australia and its 107 days (01/01/16 to 01/01/19 ) and two year is 730 days. during these 4 vacations one was 2 months ( that made the major contribution to 107 ). is that a serious problem for applying 887?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BulletAK
      Hi Guys,   I am new to this forum and sorry if this has been discussed earlier. But a little help would be much appreciated. 

I will be on subclass 489, stay in a regional area (Adelaide) and working for a company outside of Australia. I would be able to show work contracts, payment proofs into my Australian Bank, pay all applicable Australian tax and fulfill the 35h / week requirement by working remotely from Adelaide to support my clients overseas.

Considering all other conditions are met, would this work for 887?

Thank you.
    • By chandra
      Hi 

i am applying for 887general skilled migration online...
      while filling online there is one question visa label number 11 digit number....i entered my current visa 489 grant number but it says wrong format
      can any one help what i have to fill  11 digit visa number ?
      did any one face the same issue and what you have filled ?
      if  i left blank i am able to continue application further but little concerned if i left blank will be an issue.
      Thanks,
      Chandra

• By Ragab
      Hello, I am on 489 visa in Tasmania and will be applying for 887 visa soon and want to know what are the documents that need to be submitted while applying for 887 visa? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use