Sign in to follow this  
agk

subclass 887

hi all

i am planning to apply for subclass 887 in jan2019. i am in 489 family sponsored. i got 489 in dec2016 and started living in Melbourne 01/jan/2017. so i will finish 2 year stay in 01/01/2019. but my concern is, i been to India 4 times during this period. i just counted the total days i been outside Australia and its 107 days (01/01/16 to 01/01/19 ) and two year is 730 days. during these 4 vacations one was 2 months ( that made the major contribution to 107 ). is that a serious problem for applying 887?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 887 raj
      Hi there,
      Once i have gone through this site and the link which shows if someone have applied for 887 visa and date of grant and more info.
      It show the date of applied and granted and if CO have requested any doc
      Can someone help to find that link or by site how to asses that.

I wanted to put on date of lodgement for march 2018 for 887 visa
    • By DEV
      Hi, Those who apply 887 visa in November, what's the status shows on immi account. My application status shows 7 to 8 months processing time.
      Can someone reply please? 
      Thanks.  
    • By DEV
      Good morning all, 
      Great news for all 887 visa applicants. On immi website allocation dates has just changed today morning.
      New date is 16/10/2017. I hope all happy with that.
      I have one question if someone can answer please: 
      I have applied 887 visa:    In online application parents details come under :  OTHER   OR    it comes under NON - ACCOMPANYING  members of your family unit?
      Can someone answer please.
      Thanks. 
    • By DEV
      Good morning all, 
      Great news for all 887 visa applicants. On immi website allocation dates has just changed today morning.
      New date is 16/10/2017. I hope all happy with that.
      I have one question if someone can answer please: 
      I have applied 887 visa:    In online application parents details come under :  OTHER   OR    it comes under NON - ACCOMPANYING  members of your family unit?
      Can someone answer please.
      Thanks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use