Question regarding 887

JK  MISTRY

Hi guys 
I appllyed for 887 in March  2018 .Originally  I have 489. My question is that I already paid second installment for my partner when we got 489 visa  but I have lost the receipt  of payments. when I applied for 887 I did not submit any receipt of second installments  .What you recon will case officer will be asked for receipt or I will have to pay second installment again

On 10/9/2018 at 9:19 PM, JK MISTRY said:

Hi guys 
I appllyed for 887 in March  2018 .Originally  I have 489. My question is that I already paid second installment for my partner when we got 489 visa  but I have lost the receipt  of payments. when I applied for 887 I did not submit any receipt of second installments  .What you recon will case officer will be asked for receipt or I will have to pay second installment again

It is likely asked by your CO. How could you not get the transaction from your bank statement?