Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Whats Seacliff Like

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Hi we have been given our address for our QAA housing and its in Seacliff, just wondering what the area is like?

Thanks

Nicky

Hey,

We dont know Seacliff very well......but we only live 2-3mins away and we are looking at a rental there this weekend....so we think it looks ok! Some bits look older than others....you get that everywhere though!

It is just up from Brighton on the Brighton Road....is close to Westfield Marion and the beach, seems to have good public transport around the area.

As for school ect we have no idea!!

Dan and Steph

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I know seacliff well, pm me the address and i will have a look for you if you like

sarah

Seacliff primary looks the best of the bunch, as far as schools go in the area. Seacliff is an older suburb and quite small. Obviously it is near the beach, but it is close to everything you need and transport. It is an excellent place to start off in as although in the Southern part of the city, it's not so "Deep South" that it becomes a big expedition to explore "Far North". :)

We were looking seriously at buying in seacliff, looked at seacliffe primary, would have been happy with it I think.

Area is in a good location in my opinion to be easily accesible to other places. It is an older established suburb and so the houses reflect this. Good place to start off for sure