F1 Grand Prix Down Under?

Guest LukeM

Guest LukeM

Hello.

Anybody know when, and how, you can catch every race on Live TV in Adelaide, as we would in the UK?

Just some people in my family are a bit mad over F1... and they don't want to miss the races.

Anybody shed the light on this, or are not all of the races shown etc.?

Thanks,

Luke.

Guest deborah

F1 is moving to BBC next year (hope they use the fleetwood mac song "the Chain" again.)

Come on Lewis Hamilton for Canadain GP he won it last year.

I hope to catc it out there too.

Hey the Adelaide circuit is where Micheal Schumacher did the dirty on Damon Hill!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Hi,

Each round of the 2008 grand prix is shown live (ish) on channel 10 in the early hours of sunday and monday morning.

Its the Canadian Grand Prix this weekend with qualifying on at 3am Sunday morning and the Race on at i think around 1am Monday morning.

They have exactly the same as you would see in the UK with James Allen and MArtin Brundle commentating.

Liam (sarahsmartiepants offspring).

PS: by ish - i mean the european ones are delayed streaming by about half hour to an hour - no clue of how delayed the other non-eurpoean ones are.

Even better you can go over to Melbourne cheaply and watch it live, that's if they get to keep it. They seem to have made a hash of it since they pinched it from Adelaide, never mind the state now rakes in large sums of dosh from the Clipsal. I went to the first adelaide grand prix, someone we knew had a trackside office. those cars go way faster than on the telly, eyes couldn't keep up:goofy::biglaugh: