Guest LOOBYLOO

Medicals In Edinburgh

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi

We had our medicals in Edinburgh yesterday and all went well. Didn't have to strip off etc. It took less than 2 hours for 3 adults and 2 children and doctor was lovely. I would recommend this doctor to anyone in Central Scotland needing medicals for Oz (Dr Samantha Foster at Healthcare Now).

Cheers

Linda ;)

Hi we had ours done yesterday too, we are 2 adults and three children I was the only

one who had to strip off, everyone else had shorts and was fine, had our xrays done also the whole process took 3.5 hours with xrays glad its all over with I was a bit worried about my blood pressure as our house sale fell through at 12 noon and the whole process started at 2 pm.

Still all went fine, nice doctor put us at ease I remembered what someone had said about being completely honest on p.i.a just disappointed about our house,we had sold it in 5 days on the market to the first and only person who viewed it too, all was going well survey done, hip done, all paperwork sorted and was waiting on contracts when they pulled out. Good luck to anyone doing their med's and selling their house.

Guest LOOBYLOO

I think it just depends on doctor whether you have to strip or not....quite glad I didn't have to.....stressful enough!!

Sorry to hear about your house sale - hope it sells again quickly. We haven't put ours on the market yet (we want to be sure we get visa).

Linda

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

I fully understand why people don't want to strip off etc, but you would think that when paying (a lot of money) for a full medical that is exactly what you should get, would you agree?

Guzzler

Guest deborah
    Hi,

I fully understand why people don't want to strip off etc, but you would think that when paying (a lot of money) for a full medical that is exactly what you should get, would you agree?

Guzzler

They get you to strip off including socks so that they can check if you are an IV drug user.

I had to and so did all the family apart from underwear so i guess we got good value for money and the G.P. had a thrill!!

Think Robert had to do the cough test!!