Hi from a newbie!

Guest Debb

Guest Debb

Hello Everyone..

I got shown this site by a fellow Bacupian, I never knew a site like this exsisted. I've lived in the Adelaide Hills since Feb 04 and can honestly say I couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be.

If anyone has any questions about immigration and the like I will do my best to help. Good luck to anyone that is planning on emigrating here :)

Deb

Guest JennyJay
Hello Everyone..

I got shown this site by a fellow Bacupian, I never knew a site like this exsisted. I've lived in the Adelaide Hills since Feb 04 and can honestly say I couldn't think of anywhere else I would rather be.

If anyone has any questions about immigration and the like I will do my best to help. Good luck to anyone that is planning on emigrating here :)

Deb

Hi Deb,

welcome , my family and I are just going through the long process so may have lots of questions, could I just ask how long are you away from the center of Aderlaide. I have older boys who need night life (18 & 21), any recommendations on the best suburbs to keep them happy .thank you, bye for now,:chatterbox:

Jenny

Guest hrubieszowianka

Hi Debb,

I'm always very happy when somebody "local" joins PIA. I've been looking at Hills and wonder where (almost) exactly do you live, what is the area like and what are the schools like there?

All the best,

hrubieszowianka

Guest Django
I got shown this site by a fellow Bacupian

Is this now legal in Australia?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA Deb nice to have you here.

Pete

Guest Guest75
Is this now legal in Australia?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA Deb nice to have you here.

Pete

Got me wondering too - something to do with Burnley Google tells me??

I'm a "Loiner" - old name for folk from Leeds.

BTW - Welcome to PIA Deb:)

Guest Django
Got me wondering too - something to do with Burnley Google tells me??

Haaaaaaaaaaa wasn't just me tht hit the google button then. :biglaugh::biglaugh: