Guest weesp

3 Days !!!!!!!

Guest weesp

OMG can't believe it's come around!!

Moving out of our home last Thursday was really hard, cried lots and lots as we have lived there forever. Now, living around mother-in-laws :arghh: quite a stressful time, can't stand living out of cases. We've been to Holland to say goodbye to my sister, which was so horrible..:sad: I really can't wait to get on the plane on Tuesday to start our new life. Will be tin touch when things are sorted out there. Until then, GOODBYE to you all.

Lynn, Tony & Boys.

:)

Guest Libby1971

Without doubt, the goodbyes are the hardest thing. I do so feel for you.

As for the house, I don't miss ours at all. OH already it when I met him. We had no money to move and I was glad to see the back of it. However I do plenty of people here who are able to say they had a lovely home back in the UK.

Chin up, and have a great journey. Where are you heading for when you get here?

Libby

we move out this thursday am dreading it

been packing all day didnt know we had thatt much stuff

shippers are going to store it till we get our visas

so we move in with the MIL till we go:goofy:

wish we was going NOW

good luck with everything will be thinking about ya

suexxx

Guest Sharon and Paul
    OMG can't believe it's come around!!

Moving out of our home last Thursday was really hard, cried lots and lots as we have lived there forever. Now, living around mother-in-laws :arghh: quite a stressful time, can't stand living out of cases. We've been to Holland to say goodbye to my sister, which was so horrible..:sad: I really can't wait to get on the plane on Tuesday to start our new life. Will be tin touch when things are sorted out there. Until then, GOODBYE to you all.

Lynn, Tony & Boys.

:)

Hi all, Have a great flight , let us know how you guys settling in . ATB Paul:notworthy:

Safe journey - wishing you all the very best. Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Kim x:)

Guest graandjac

:sad:For the people who are yet to come out ......the goodbyes are even worst than we ever imagined , but then when the taxi door closes there is a huge relief and then you realise what is happening , the adrenaline (?) kicks in and its all ok , just take it all on the chin and work through it and it comes good in the end...good luck .

Cheers Graham

Guest weesp

Thanks guys, today has been hard again, more tears. We will be staying at West beach for 2 weeks and then heading, hopefully, to Happy valley, Flagstaff. C U Soon.

Lynn Tony & Boys