hi i'm charlotte (age 12)

julie-ruth

Guest sean

Hi Charlotte,

I am not going through what you are because I have already been through it and no wonder your worried I stressed:arghh: but i got through it (in the end) when i first found out about it i was so shocked :chatterbox: and i didn't talk to my parents for like a month but it is so great when you get out here and the people are so nice and really funny:biglaugh: Jess (i am using my dad's login name) write back plz

Guest sean

Thanks for writing back I was wondering where abouts you are going to live in south Adelaide?????(oh yeah by the way I'm 12) to october will be good because it's in the middle of summer :jiggy:yay I love summer and the beach

Jess

:wubclub: (oh by the way welcome to the site):wubclub:

Guest sean

I want to know more about you

What's your favorite movie??? mine is high school musical 1 and 2

Where abouts in England do you live??? I used to live in the north

Bye Charlotte:cute:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest njacinthebox

Hey yal,

well im Tiffany nd 11 and im goin to Adelaide in August i av been to Australia b4 for 2 yrs nd now were goin bk!:goofy:

I would like to make some new friends ;)

Guest njacinthebox

hi again,

erm ur mum julie she said u mite want to tlk to me! i would luv 2 tlk to all of u so which airport r u goin?

Heathrow mayb?

Tiffany xoxo

Hi charlotte sorry i've not been on for a while are conputer broke anyway tell your mum that you should move to Hallett Cove it's so nice here(Hallett Cove is where i live if you do tell your mum there is a great school that i go to hallett cove r-12 everyone is so nice there postback

From Jess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest goofy

Hi i'm Gemma

This is my first time on here and wanted to say hello. I'm 11 and we are hoping to be moving to Adelaide in october. What's your school like Sean?

Guest goofy

Thank you for telling me about the schools in oz ;). Well when are you going to oz? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, Hopefully I will be able to see you in oz.

:)From Gemma

Guest Lizzie

Hallo Charlotte. I'm kind of new. I sent you a PM? Anyway. Yes, I am also going through the same thing as you are. But I don't know about you, but I actully WANT to go. I'm 13. Good to know that your On PIA. My mum and dad showed it to me! If you want to know about anything, PM me!

Lizzie x

Guest Lizzie

Hiya there Jess. I don't know where, but it is possible the Blackwood area, because I want to go to Blackwood High school, but were still not sure. When are you turning 13? Catch ya later. Lizzie. PM if you want to chat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello kids,

My daughters will be on line tomorrow and quite happy to talk to any of you, my girls have gone to bed at the moment suffering with with Jet lag as we have just come back from the States yesterday, they have spent quite a bit of time with our families over the summer holidays, our families do not live in Dorset where we live some in Cornwall some in London. Anyway goodbye all

(Charlotte (12) Natasha (10) Melanie (8)

their mum

Julie

Thank you for telling me about the schools in oz ;). Well when are you going to oz? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, Hopefully I will be able to see you in oz.

:)From Gemma

I am Already in Oz and I don't have any bros are sis's :( I't spring here now it's getting warmer:jiggy:I love summer

From Jess

• 2 weeks later...