Guest jackieh

New Arrivals

Guest jackieh

Hi Guy's

What a great site! We have been reading and gleaning info for months now, and thought it was about time we joined.

Karl (hubby) and I received our perm residence visa in March, coincidently had been invited for a job interview just a day or so before. So we thought lets go for it, booked flights and flew out 3 days later.

We had never visited Adelaide before and wanted to do a recci. We fell in love with it, and found a beautiful house in flagstaff hill. To cut a long story short I got the job and bought the house before flying back home 11 days later!

All our furniture has gone and we are living on borrowed kit. We fly in the 25th June and our two precious dogs (Heidi and Truda) fly on the 1st July, unfortunately we were not able to get them on the same flight as us. I will write more about their adventures after they arrive! Anyone contemplating bringing their pets, it is a complex process but don't be put off! Fingers crossed ours will go well.

Once again, many thanks for your really helpful information! Looking forward to meeting some of you when we arrive.

Jackie:)

Guest Django

Hi Jackie,

Welcome out of the 'PIA shadows':biglaugh:

Great story and what a result on the job front. :D

Pete

Hello Jackie and Karl

Welcome to the Site. You will find lots of friendly people on here.

Good luck with the move.

Michelle

Guest kelseyliz
    Hi Guy's

What a great site! We have been reading and gleaning info for months now, and thought it was about time we joined.

Karl (hubby) and I received our perm residence visa in March, coincidently had been invited for a job interview just a day or so before. So we thought lets go for it, booked flights and flew out 3 days later.

We had never visited Adelaide before and wanted to do a recci. We fell in love with it, and found a beautiful house in flagstaff hill. To cut a long story short I got the job and bought the house before flying back home 11 days later!

All our furniture has gone and we are living on borrowed kit. We fly in the 25th June and our two precious dogs (Heidi and Truda) fly on the 1st July, unfortunately we were not able to get them on the same flight as us. I will write more about their adventures after they arrive! Anyone contemplating bringing their pets, it is a complex process but don't be put off! Fingers crossed ours will go well.

Once again, many thanks for your really helpful information! Looking forward to meeting some of you when we arrive.

Jackie:)

Hi Jackie,

Well done you guys! I don't live far away from Flagstaff Hill. Where is your job and congrats! I hope you have a good flight. take care

Lisa:cute:

Guest jackieh

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your good wishes!

My job is with South Adelaide Health Services.

Jackie