Guest JennyJay

Lively areas to live for 18 & 21 year olds

Guest JennyJay

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of suburbs that are near Arelaide (I will be working RAH) where there are bars etc for my 2 boys. We are from Sheffield and they used to having a busy social life. We prefere more rural but we need to keep the boys happy. We would be grateful of any suggestion. We have been looking around Norwood Area:unsure:thank you in advance Jenny.

Around Norwood is good, it's also close to the city. Any of the suburbs around Glenelg means access to Jetty Rd which has bars and resaurants. The city itself, or the suburbs like Unley, Parkside. However there are loads of places here that are close to things and young people travel in to them.

Guest JennyJay

Thank you for the tips, finding it a little difficult to please all the family, boys want livley, husband wants beach, Glenelg is sounding pretty good. Mmmmm have a feeling it may be a little out of our buget. Thanks again bye for now,:wubclub:

Jenny.

Guest smit
    Thank you for the tips, finding it a little difficult to please all the family, boys want livley, husband wants beach, Glenelg is sounding pretty good. Mmmmm have a feeling it may be a little out of our buget. Thanks again bye for now,:wubclub:

Jenny.

Glenelg, Norwood , City.............anywhere with a bit of life, the prices go up. Add beach and transport to city equals $$$$$. Thats why people end up living in thier 2nd or 3rd best alternatives to fit in with the budget. same the world over really.

Guest JennyJay

Hi Smit,

Looks like we will just have to travel further a field , I am sure there is lots of nice places to live, thanks bye for now,:wubclub:

Jenny