House for sale in Happy Valley

Guest george ryan

Guest george ryan

Hello!

If anyone is interested, we have a family house for sale in Happy Valley as we are moving closer to the city for work. It's 5 beds, 2 baths with a pool. We can discount on the price if we don't have to use an agent.

George Ryan

Guest george ryan

Hi!

We're moving to Allenby Gardens - we had the primary school in the suburb recommended. I've just got a job in the city and my husband works in Hindmarsh so it makes little sense for us both to commute. I'm sad to leave Happy Valley - its such a nice suburb and I love my large house, as we'll be downsizing to get the location near to the city. And, as for the poor kids, without a pool...they'll be positively poor kids!!!

You sound a handy person to know. We have a mortgage chap but as for the other financials. I might well be asking you some questions.

All the best.

George

Guest cunnah10
Hello!

If anyone is interested, we have a family house for sale in Happy Valley as we are moving closer to the city for work. It's 5 beds, 2 baths with a pool. We can discount on the price if we don't have to use an agent.

George Ryan

Could you please send me more details

Gill

Guest george ryan

One agent has valued it at $415,000.00 and we have another agent due round on Saturday. We have lots of rooms - 5 beds, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, dining room (with wood fireplace), family room with casual dining and office. We put new bathrooms in and new carpets last year and the kitchen was upgraded 7 years ago. The garden has entertaining, the pool and a shed. The house was builing in 1985ish and is 201m square inside and the plot is just under 800m2. We are moving to be closer to work in the city and are looking for a speedy sale!

You can email me direct if you would like pictures - georginaryan@bigpond.com

Guest cunnah10
One agent has valued it at $415,000.00 and we have another agent due round on Saturday. We have lots of rooms - 5 beds, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, dining room (with wood fireplace), family room with casual dining and office. We put new bathrooms in and new carpets last year and the kitchen was upgraded 7 years ago. The garden has entertaining, the pool and a shed. The house was builing in 1985ish and is 201m square inside and the plot is just under 800m2. We are moving to be closer to work in the city and are looking for a speedy sale!

You can email me direct if you would like pictures - georginaryan@bigpond.com

thanks for coming back to me but we have a long term rental sorted hopefully now!

good luck with your move

• 2 months later...
Guest bridges

hello we are in happy valley now and my son has setlled in to reynella east and we are cash buyers and were are in rented at the moment please will u tell me the price you are selling it at and were is the house hope to hear back from u soon bridges

avis 46 geoff 43 jordan 18 kieran 13