jahidul

seeking guides for applying 887 visa

Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum . I saw you guys help each other through is forum. I have got my 489 regional visa in 2016 feb and after 3 months of my visa i went to nsw and lived there for 3 months or more and i took i release letter and move to victoria i lived in one  place for 4 months then i got a proper job in geelong  area then i moved again and this time i have the lease in my name from 22nd december 2016 but previously place i lived i did not have any lease contact in my name. After moved to nsw in 2016 May i did not go to overseas until this year june for 5 weeks only.

My question is -  Can I apply 887 now or i have to make up the weeks i went to overseas?

Edited by jahidul

Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum . I saw you guys help each other through is forum. I have got my 489 regional visa in 2016 feb and after 3 months of my visa i went to nsw and lived there for 3 months or more and i took i release letter and move to victoria i lived in one  place for 4 months then i got a proper job in geelong  area then i moved again and this time i have the lease in my name from 22nd december 2016 but previously place i lived i did not have any lease contact in my name. After moved to nsw in 2016 May i did not go to overseas until this year june for 5 weeks only.
My question is -  Can I apply 887 now or i have to make up the weeks i went to overseas?

Seams like we are on same boat. You need to get a statotury declaration from your previous land lord. As I did for my application. I personally componsate 3 weeks for my 5 weeks holiday. Hard to say anything for you, if you are not in rush like me you can compensate 5 weeks then apply for 887. You can lodge your application now but case officer will take the final decision.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Maxzone said:

Seams like we are on same boat. You need to get a statotury declaration from your previous land lord. As I did for my application. I personally componsate 3 weeks for my 5 weeks holiday. Hard to say anything for you, if you are not in rush like me you can compensate 5 weeks then apply for 887. You can lodge your application now but case officer will take the final decision.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Much appreciate to your reply 

• Like 1