Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jen & Did

Hello

Guest Jen & Did

Hi all,

Been reading the site for the last few months as I have been offered a job at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and decided it was time to say hi.

The information that you all have provided has been of great help. I'm waiting on NBSA. The OH has just sent his VETASSESS. Will then apply for the 175 visa. Have two children 13 and 10 both looking forward to going. Would appreciate any help with where to live and schools.:)

Guest caoimhe

Hi Jen & Did

welcome to the site hope you get all your questions asked, it's a great site

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :wubclub:

firstly congrats for your joboffer!!!

can't help with the area to live really we are still stuck in the uk

but since you've got your job i'd say stick with that area and check it out first!

wouldn't it be nice having a very short drive to work ;)

Guest The Pottertons

Hi and welcome to PIA. I doubt you'll get any definite responses from people about areas as it is such a personal thing, what i will say is that when we were there last week the areas were all better than some areas of the U.K. Im sure you'll find somewhere you'll love. Are you doing a reccie? If not then maybe just rent in the short term till you've found you're feet. It all depends really on how much you can afford to spend on housing as to where to start. realestate.com.au may give you an idea. Hope this helps, Yvonne xx

Guest Jen & Did

Thanks. No were not doing a reccie were just going for it. What you have said regarding rental is what we were considering doing anyway but just thought it would be a good idea to pick other peoples brains.

Jen & Did