Guest Trakki

Woodcroft Caravan Park

Guest Trakki

Has anyone used Woodcroft caravan park? Looks like when we are hoping to come to Oz that we will struggle to get a short term rental so was looking here, although with 6 of us will be cosy!!

THanks

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I guess you have looked at the short terms the guys on here do. If all they are all booked I know a couple of others.

sarah

Guest graandjac

:)Hi guys , we were going to do the same as it looks very nice but believe it or not by the time you have added all the extras in like bedding and the extra bodies its cheeper to go to one of the short term rentals . For us on our reccie staying at guzzlers which has EVERYTHING you need included (except maybe the telephone not sure) , was cheeper than staying at woodcroft caravan park , good luck cheers Graham

Hi Tracey, we stayed at Woodcroft when we first came out. It was pretty nice, although as you say, even with just the four of us it was a bit cramped! Graham is absolutely right though, it does work out more expensive to stay there than in a short term rental if you can get one. I think to stay in a two bed chalet it cost us about $500 per week. It was well equipped, well maintained and the kids loved the animal park there. They got to feed the kangaroos a few times, we fed the pony and the alpaca every day and we even got some fresh eggs of the chickens a couple of times! Maybe stay for a week or so but no longer than that to be honest. Good luck!