Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chelseadownunder

Rental October

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hy Guys

I know this may be a bit premature but we need a 4 Bed Rental for the start of October and ideally furnished if thats possible

Scott UK

Guest Libby1971

Is this a long term or short term rental? Long term rentals are usually unfurnished and short term rentals are therefore more expensive as they do have furniture.

I think Tim has created a link on here called rentalsinoz so give that a try , the link is on the front page.

If the rental is for a few weeks when you arrive, I would also try sending a PM to Tyke, Guzzler&Sas, Roo1 and Dale&Jo - all of whom have rental properties so they might be able to help you. If they don't maybe they know someone who can.

Good luck

Libby

Guest swampo

Hi everyone, we are also looking for a rental for a 6-12 months from about 16th October. We are looking for Hope Valley, Golden Grove, Highbury and surrounding areas as it is close to where my OH will be working. If anyone knows of a decent 2-3 bedroomed rental for that time and in those areas we would be really glad to hear from them. We have reference etc from our rental in the UK.

Guest lynne

4 bedroomed furnished rentals are very difficult to find in Adelaide. We have booked up Neal and Linda's at McLaren Vale.