Guest cunnah10

been let down on rental!need 3/4 bed from end August

Guest cunnah10

Hi Gang

Unfortunately due to a change of circumstances out of their control we can no longer rent a lovely house from a really nice couple as we thought so i am looking for a rental now from end August.

Ideally 4 bed but could manage with a 3 bed!

Already got 3 of the kids sorted in Seaford Primary and the youngest was also due to start in the Kindy all in September.

But we will just have to see what area we can get a nice rental in now!

Would really appreciate any help!

Gill:)

Hi there I dont know whether you mean a holdiay let or a an unfurnished rental but I was having a coffee the other day in the deli at Aldinga Beach and the real estate agents next door certainly had a few holiday lets that looked quite nice in the window. I know Happychick was looking for an unfurnished rental too and there seemed to be quite a few in Aldinga. Both my children are at Seaford K7, we are building in Aldinga and we plan to travel up everyday. Its about an 10 minute drive. Its a lovely school. My hubby wants to know if any of your children would like to play for the under 7's soccer team (they're desperate - but dont tell my son I said that!:biglaugh:)

Good Luck

Lindsey

Guest Tina P

My hubby wants to know if any of your children would like to play for the under 7's soccer team (they're desperate - but dont tell my son I said that!:biglaugh:)

LOL - :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Its not the winning that counts, its the taking part !!!!!

Good luck for the next game.

Tina

Guest cunnah10
    Hi there I dont know whether you mean a holdiay let or a an unfurnished rental but I was having a coffee the other day in the deli at Aldinga Beach and the real estate agents next door certainly had a few holiday lets that looked quite nice in the window. I know Happychick was looking for an unfurnished rental too and there seemed to be quite a few in Aldinga. Both my children are at Seaford K7, we are building in Aldinga and we plan to travel up everyday. Its about an 10 minute drive. Its a lovely school. My hubby wants to know if any of your children would like to play for the under 7's soccer team (they're desperate - but dont tell my son I said that!:biglaugh:)

Good Luck

Lindsey

Tried to pm you but your box is too full won't accept any!

Thanks for coming back to me!Rental ideally we would want but could start with a holiday let maybe if we can't sort a rental by the time we arrive end August!

Yes Seaford Primary looks and sounds great!The kids were really looking forward to starting there in September!

Well i have 3 boys (and 1 girl)who live and breath FOOTBALL!!!

Jack(just turned 11) and David (aged 7) are both in footall teams here which they can't live without so it is a MUST that we get them both into teams as soon as possible once we arrive in Adelaide!

They train during the week and play most weekends!They are both really good players and are at a football tournament today!

So keep them in mind please!!!

Keep in touch and thanks again for info

Gill

Guest cunnah10
    Have you tried www.gumtree.com.au? They have an accommodation section, you never know you might find something. Good luck!

thanks will try gumtree

Gill

Guest Roo1

Hi Gill,

I have availability from 15th Aug to 5th September in The Kookaburra if interested?

PM me if it fits your dates.

Cheers

Judi x