Guest Jim Scott

New membership, Jim Scott

Guest Jim Scott

Hi All, Just thought I would post a note here to introduce myself. I was encouraged to join the site by another member.

I was born in Adelaide (to british parents) but lived in the UK (Basingstoke mainly) for 15 years, where I married my lovely wife Helen and our children Chloe (14) and Oliver (10) were also born there. I worked for Barclays Bank for 8 years and BNP Paribas for 4 yrs, most of this time in the role of a senior lending manager.

We migrated to Adelaide about 6 years ago.

I have spent my entire career in finance and I am a full time, self-employed, professional mortgage broker. I arrange home loans, business loans and vehicle/equipment finance with a wide range of lenders.

I provide free consultations and I am happy to come to you 24/7 (in Adelaide) and discuss your options.

Feel welcome to contact me if you have any questions.

hi jim sunnysue here from your site

great to see you on here

its a great site with great people

WELCOME:wubclub:

suexxx

Guest Sharon and Paul

G,day Jim welcome to PIA, I live in southampton and now i feel guilty as i should visit my aunty in Basingstoke keep saying ill go and see her! anyway when we sell our house or pigs fly , we will be out to join you ,so handy to have a contact for mortgage's ect thanks for the post ATB Paul .

Guest Django

Hi Jim welcome to PIA

I may well be bending your and Andrew's ears in the near future.;) Just gotta get this house sorted then book the flights. :skeptical:

Pete

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :wubclub:

always handy to have someone who knows 'money' on board!!

even if it's a rocky boat at the moment with this blooming houseselling lowdown here in the uk :goofy:

but we'll be over soon!!! (wish us luck ;))

Guest Nick11

Just to let you guys know we've just used Jim to get us a mortgage.

Top bloke who does his job well.

Is a walking encyclopedia about mortgages.

Would deffo recommend him

Nick

Guest Deb17

Say Jim, seeing as Django Pete told me I could have bought a house two years ago when I got here and now I'm fuming about it, have you experience with Homestart finance? If we do decide to finally go for a house of our own we're going to need every cent of that $11,000 they're currently offering to first time buyers. (When we get our perm. visas through.) We could put down a 10% deposit on an average house, but with only one of us working and not earning much, would we even be eligible for a mortgage? All the mortgage calculators I've been through online have said no chance. I am desperate for a place of our own instead of being shuttled around from rental to rental. And what do the 'extra' fees like conveyancing charges and stamp duty usually add up to?

Cheers,

Deb.