Hi everyone Ive just joined :)

Guest Kelly pj

Guest Kelly pj

Hello from the Pugh-Jones's!! I have been looking at PIA for a while now and have decided to finally join:) I think it's fab to be able to chat and confer with like minded people about the long and crazy process!!!

me and my hubby are 27, he is an electrician and we have 2 litlle girls Ellie aged 5 and Ruby 15months, we are now waiting for my hubby to take the skills assessment practical in july. We are using an agency as we were advised to do so because of how complicated it can be! we can't wait to get 2 adelaide and start our new life :P

Guest Kelly pj

I noticed you are living in reynella, thats one of the many suburbs we have been looking at, How are you finding it? I have an auntie living in woodcroft(emigrated form sunny Wales last year) and an uncle and his family living in happy valley( emigrated 30 years ago!!!!). Its really hard when you are looking at property because you can only see the house and not the street/other houses/area etc......:goofy: how old are your children, are the schools good by you? sorry soooo many questions!!!!!

Guest Django

Hi Kelly and welcome to PIA.:)

Keep us updated with your progress and if you have any questions ask away in the relevant section and some bright spark will have the answer for you.

Pete

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Kelly

Welcome to PIA, myself and partner are in exactly the same boat, just started skills ass so along way to go. We are new members and have found everyone a mind of excellent info already.

Good Luck and keep us informed. x

Guest Kelly pj
Hi Kelly

Welcome to PIA, myself and partner are in exactly the same boat, just started skills ass so along way to go. We are new members and have found everyone a mind of excellent info already.

Good Luck and keep us informed. x

Thanks guys, same to you, it won't be long and we will all 2 be living the laid back aussie lifestyle leaving old blighty far far away haha!! take care and spk 2 ya soon :)