Sign in to follow this  
Guest Django

Has Anyone Seen.....

Guest Django

.............. Ianb???????

Ian, Rachel and family were (I think) planning to arrive on the 14th. Has anyone any news??? I'm guessing he hasn't got internet access yet but just wondering if anyone has seen him.:confused:

Pete

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Pete,

I had an e-mail from him just before they left Singapore and they were having a great time. Take a look at his photos on his space he will need a lorry for all the luggage!

12_7_29.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest Guzzler&Sas

We have not seen them, but Gra and Jac met them at the airport, so I know they are actually in the country - but like us all when you first get here, no computer, no furniture, no food, no nothing - so very busy getting everything together, so guess they must be shopping, shopping, shopping, medicare, cars, banks .... oh those first few weeks, what a blur! hahaha!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest Django

Thanks for that Sas.

Its good to know they got there safe and sound. :)

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Poor buggers all that way to walk through customs and straight into the Joyce family:biglaugh:, enough too make you turn around and get on the next plane out of here, saying that, survive that ordeal and the rest should be a walk in the park,

Guzzler

Guest mOZzy
    Poor buggers all that way to walk through customs and straight into the Joyce family, enough too make you turn around and get on the next plane out of here, saying that, survive that ordeal and the rest should be a walk in the park,

Guzzler

:biglaugh:

Guest Django
    Poor buggers all that way to walk through customs and straight into the Joyce family:biglaugh:

1.gif1.gif

Guest Martin and Val
    We have not seen them, but Gra and Jac met them at the airport,

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Well, Gra and Jac must have took a whole fleet of cars to pick them up. They were 22 k over weight and thats with the four of them having 40 k each as well.

I wonder if Ian canceled the container and took it all as luggage!

:biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Iam sure Ian wont mind but all is well in the Buxton camp.. We decided to surprise them at the airport and met them as they came through .Good job to as rachel had so many cases they didnt all fit in the hire car:biglaugh: so we chucked some into ours and followed them to their new house . Chatted to Ian yesterday thats tuesday here and all is ok, I wont say to much as iam sure Ian is looking forward to his first post , dont worry all is well . Cheers Graham

Guest graandjac
    1.gif1.gif

Cheers Guys .........so you wont want any help on arrival then:biglaugh::P