Hello to all

Riponian

Hi Everyone

I joined up yesterday and have been reading your posts and they are all really helpful. There is so much to do and learn about -exciting and scary!

We have just strarted our Visa application through a migration agency and they seem to helping us really well so far. My husband is the main applicant he is going through the process of having his skills assessed byt the Austrailian Computer Society. This normally would not be too difficult but he is a contractor and needs to get 12-13 referrences from all the places he has worked....

I am really looking forward to the next 12-18months of information gathring and getting to know some of you. Come August I am going to be rather busy as I am having my second baby. Can't wait to bring my children up is OZ

Bye

Michelle :jiggy:

Guest Django

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to PIA. It is a long process. Scarey and frustrating at times. Lots of ups and downs and waiting.... oh the waiting.:arghh::biglaugh:

Good luck on your journey

Pete

hi michelle and famliy welcome to pia

its a fab site and someone will always answer your questions if they know the answer.

its a long rollercoaster ride so everyone on here is either going through it, or been on it. good luck with everything and the baby too!

suexxx

Guest alibongo

hi michelle and family

welcome to the site you will find it to be your new best friendwhile you are sorting everything out!

i find it invaluable

good luck

Ali

Guest natdan

Hi michelle n family good luck with your visa application and your pregnancy. we dont live to far from you, just over the hills in hyde. our visas took about 12 months and were processed in jan 2008, we have to travel and be there by december 2008. we first visited oz in december 2006 , we travelled to adelaide visiting good friends who emigrated in 2004 we also went to sydney , but we just fell in love with oz and particular adelaide, which triggered our visa process.we have found this site so helpful , so if we can be of any help just ask . wayne n louise GOOD LUCK AGAIN

Guest Jen & Did

Hi Michelle and family

We too have not long joined the PIA and in the process of applying. This is a very uselful site. Good Luck for the future.

Jen

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi Michelle and family,

welcome to the site wev'e not been members long and found these guys to be great and a mind of information, we have only just started the long process and want to be out there now!

As my mum always says patience is a virtue, Ye whatever! good luck and keep us informed

Jo and Tom x