You think you know Guzzler!!!

The Monaghans

Guest Guzzler&Sas

I could not believe it when I opened the Messenger tonight:shocked:, I will be writing to the editor first thing in the morning demanding an apology in next weeks paper.

I may like a drop of grape juice from time to time:jiggy: but to be held responsible for a possible cancellation of next years event is beyond me, I will also be instructing my lawyer to deal with this, the only other reason my name is being brought into disrepute is the fact I bought a bottle of Western Australia shiraz on Sunday and someone from Dan Murphys as gone to the press in an effort to slur my good name.

Any more wisecracks from you lot and you can add your name to the writ,

Guzzler

Guest Guzzler&Sas

how funny - Guzzler just brought the paper into me and showed me the article because from the front page, I thought it might have been about me and being sick everywhere!

Seriously though Liz, you are your husband are fine ones to talk, at least we don't throw cartons of wine from taxis .... hahaha!

Chin-chin

Sas

:wubclub:

how funny - Guzzler just brought the paper into me and showed me the article because from the front page, I thought it might have been about me and being sick everywhere!

Seriously though Liz, you are your husband are fine ones to talk, at least we don't throw cartons of wine from taxis .... hahaha!

Chin-chin

Sas

At least you got the window down when you were going to be sick!! unlike a certain person who shall remain nameless:biglaugh:

Jo xxx;)

Guest Django

I must say, the poms in the southern suburbs sound more and more like a bunch of 17 year olds on a binge in Leeds on a Saturday night. :biglaugh:

What are we letting ourselves in for??? :confused::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Nick11
I must say, the poms in the southern suburbs sound more and more like a bunch of 17 year olds on a binge in Leeds on a Saturday night. :biglaugh:

What are we letting ourselves in for??? :confused::biglaugh:

Pete

Ah to be 17 again!!!!

Excellent post Liz - always had my doubts about that man!

Guest guest569

Well the goverment did put all those extra taxes on alco pops to reduce binge drinking so now its drawn you all to wine !!!! Good on you all .:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
[ATTACH]77[/ATTACH]

You think you know Guzzler.......the upstanding member of the community? Well, after The Sea and Vines weekend, there's a very different story to be told........

B***er!

Ya beat me too it!!!

Saw the article and thought of Keith straight away.

I'd be framing that!!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Chin-chin

Sas

:biglaugh: That was funny - shame it wasn't full!!

Chin-chin

Sas

Fair comment - Note however the wine carton HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO US!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Django
Fair comment - Note however the wine carton HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO US!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You collect empty wine cartons??????

Spose its different from stamps or beermats :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Kimbo - it wasn't fun during the sick bit ..... :arghh: but earlier in the day it was. Hope they don't cancel next year, but I have elected to drive - safer that way all around!

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest katsmajic

I saw the article and thought of Guzzler, well i know you lot were load and disorderly but to canx the event is a bit heavy...maybe it was Sas's dancing. :biglaugh:

xxxxx