Brownie

US police check (fingerprint form)-Help!

Hi everyone,
Thanks for clicking on this message and apologies if it's not appropriate for this board. 

If you're a US citizen or lived there previously and then obtained/applied for your PR in Australia, you can definitely provide help.

I'm preparing for my PR application which includes police check, and unfortunately I need to reapply for the State police check since the one I used before has expired. State of California requires "original" fingerprint form (FD 258) only. It would be fascinating if I can get one in Australia because this will make the process much faster than waiting for it to arrive from the states. 
Do you happen to have some leftover or know anyone who might have the form? I'll happily provide compensation. Lots of time an money can be saved if I get this single sheet of card without waiting.. 

I'll look forward to hearing positive responses! 
Thanks so much for reading. Have a wonderful one 🙂

On 1/22/2019 at 8:59 PM, Brownie said:

Hi everyone,
Thanks for clicking on this message and apologies if it's not appropriate for this board. 

If you're a US citizen or lived there previously and then obtained/applied for your PR in Australia, you can definitely provide help.

I'm preparing for my PR application which includes police check, and unfortunately I need to reapply for the State police check since the one I used before has expired. State of California requires "original" fingerprint form (FD 258) only. It would be fascinating if I can get one in Australia because this will make the process much faster than waiting for it to arrive from the states. 
Do you happen to have some leftover or know anyone who might have the form? I'll happily provide compensation. Lots of time an money can be saved if I get this single sheet of card without waiting.. 

I'll look forward to hearing positive responses! 
Thanks so much for reading. Have a wonderful one 🙂

Hi - though i am not US citizen but the kind of profession i am i know that US citizens can obtain Federal Police clearance in some host countries. I have been using Fragomen's help for same but mind you the time taken is definitely more than getting the same done physically in home  country (US). Try talking to Fragomen; hopefully you might get some resolution. All the very best!