alex1983

CO is not responding

i had 489 visa from adelaide state sponsership.i stayed two years and fulfilled all requirement for 887 visa .i lodged for 887 on 2/01/2018 and i got bridging visa immediately after that since i recieved a good job offer from sydney i  moved to the sydney. after 7 month i got CO (adam )and he asked me for more document and fill the change of details form .so this time i got lawyer and he trimmed all my document ,all invoice (i was self employed)and even i signed  statutory declaration  but since then i have not heard anything from CO.my 489 visa will be expired on 1 july.how much longer i have to wait? is there any way to contact with them?i have heard they wont response us !!!!! its so stressful

i had 489 visa from adelaide state sponsership.i stayed two years and fulfilled all requirement for 887 visa .i lodged for 887 on 2/01/2018 and i got bridging visa immediately after that since i recieved a good job offer from sydney i  moved to the sydney. after 7 month i got CO (adam )and he asked me for more document and fill the change of details form .so this time i got lawyer and he trimmed all my document ,all invoice (i was self employed)and even i signed  statutory declaration  but since then i have not heard anything from CO.my 489 visa will be expired on 1 july.how much longer i have to wait? is there any way to contact with them?i have heard they wont response us !!!!! its so stressful
Call them on 131881 and explain this situation

Very frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk