887 visa partner

cadau7777

Hi 

I am about to apply for 887 visa. visa requirement is 

have lived for at least 2 years and worked full time for at least 1 year in a specified regional area or designated area

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...d-regional-887

I met one immigration agent and he told me only main applicant has to proof the above condition not the spouse. 

On the below website. This is want is written.
https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/t...ment-checklist

Evidence that you have lived in a specified regional area for at least two years as the holder of an eligible visa prior to lodging this application.

Evidence that each dependent who is also an applicant for this visa has complied with the conditions attached to their visa while in Australia.

Evidence that you and each person included in the application has complied with the requirement to live, work and study in a specified regional area(s) of Australia. 

Evidence can include but is not limited to:
title deeds to your residential property
school reports
leases / rental agreements
utilities bills, such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address.

any advice.