Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Travelling overseas after applying for 887 visa

Hi, guys. My 489 visa is valid until 19th of June 2022 and I will be eligible to apply for 887 visa 19th of June 2020.

Due to the long visa processing time and job offer from the overseas, I have a plan to stay in overseas for about 6-12 months after applying for 887 visa next year. 

I saw some people in this forum received the pre-grant notification letter from the immigration while they are staying in overseas and they were requested to come back to Australia within certain time period as we need to stay in Australia while the 887 visa application is in processing. 

So, my question is how many time will be given to come back to Australia in case I receive the pre-grant notification. 

Also, is there anything else that I have to worry about against to the visa condition?

I will appreciate if you anyone share your ideas or experiences in case you were experienced or have any knowledge about this scenario. 

Thanks in advance.