chandra

887 visa UPDATE

Hi all,

i applied 887 visa this year February 10 2019 ..any idea how long processing takes

global processing times for 887 visa is 16 months to 20 months.

any idea how frequently visas granted.

Thanks,

Chandra

Hi all,
i applied 887 visa this year February 10 2019 ..any idea how long processing takes
global processing times for 887 visa is 16 months to 20 months.
any idea how frequently visas granted.

Thanks,
Chandra
Hi Chandra, welcome to the forum. You applied in February 2019. You have long way to go.
Please follow this post for 887 update.

https://www.pomsinadelaide.com/topic/44612-887-visa-whats-the-update/?page=1350

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By aussieboy666
      Dear all, 
      I came to Australia on 489 Skilled Regional Visa in July 2018. I will be applying for my Permanent Residency Visa (887 Visa) in July 2020. 
      My current passport is due to be expired on January 2021 which means when I will be applying for 887 visa, I will only have six months validity in my current passport. 
      Due to this reason I have applied for a new passport from the Sri Lankan authorities.
      My question is, when I am filling the application should I put my existing passport details and later update the new passport's details or should I wait for my new passport to arrive and then apply? 
      Please help me in this regard. Your help will be highly appreciated. 
      Thank you & best regards 
      Aussieboy 

• By mantonys
      Hi,
      I am applying for my 887 grant. I have a doubt in Residency evidence. In my first rental (rooming), for one month, i paid my landlord weekly Rent via EFT from my Indian bank account. Can i submit the Indian bank account statement as evidence of rent payment  OR should i get a Stat declaration. Also, will the ignore CO ignore non submission of Rent evidence if its for just One month? Please advise. 
    • By sammmy
      G'day Mates,
      I started to fill in the 887 application on immi site.
      I was not prompted at an stage and was not asked to attach any document throughout the entire form.
      So the question is, Is the stage of attaching documents is after submitting?
      Although it says that this information will be provided by the application form, it is not :(
      whether to attach documents before or after you submit  
      Cheers!
    • By Human
      Hi there, Is there anyone who applied for 887 by using Uber as a work requirement?
      What documents are attached or asked by the case officer?
      Any grants?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use