jo_marnes

Hello! Heres hoping!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Jo and I live in Cambs, UK with my husband Mark and our 3 boys (ages 4, 1 and 4 mths). My Sister (holly c) and Dad (allen carter) are also on this site and we are ALL hoping to get to Adelaide asap!

Holly and my parents will be travelling by September - we have yet to apply :-(

Mark has just sat the IELTS and we are awaiting the results as we needed 5 more points for our visa. We are going on the Regional Sponsored Subclass 475 and have a successful TRA Assesment and SA Sponsorship. It all seems to be one step forward two steps back at the moment. I can't even get the online application form to work properly!! (It won't let me get past the qualifications page without entering something in the Aussie qualifications box, despite the fact I have filled in the overseas section!). I am waiting to hear back from technical support. If that doesn't work I'll guess I'll have to do a paper form but I don't want to!

We are really wanting to go asap what with the rest of the family going so soon. It's sad as by the time we get out there our youngest won't recognise his Nanny, Grandad and Aunty :-(

I'm really hoping Mark did ok in the IELTS - fingers crossed everybody!

Jo xxx

Guest Django

Hi Jo,

Welcome to PIA. Hope you are not too far behind the rest of your family.

As for the online application. Can't you write something like 'not applicable' or 'none' in the box so you can move to the next screen?

Pete

Hi Jo

Welcome to PIA. It is a great site. Any queries and somebody will be able to help. Hope you will follow your family to Adelaide very soon. You have got to keep smiling. We are waiting for confirmation of the SA Government Sponsorship. We are also going to apply for the 475 visa. Keep us posted.

Love Trevali xx