Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts


I am a new member to this forum. I applied for 887 visa last week. I am wondering if I need to attach form 1221 apart from form 80. Thank you!

Edited by AshDi

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use