Book club

Hi I would love to join or start a women's book club. Purely as a fun, no pressure activity. I live in Coromandel Valley and have just retired so am enjoying being out of the corporate rat race and have time on my hands. Looking to connect with women of all ages and interests. Let me know! Cheers Jenny

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and welcome.

We did try a couple of years back to see if a book club could get going but a couple who had expressed an interest never jumped in and those of us that did meet up, I don't think there were enough of us to keep it going. 

Personally for me, while I'd love to get back into another book club, at present I have so little free time I don't know if I could fit one in. Or have time to read the books. I'm not too far from you though so could probably meet up locally. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...